ProPoints This is the year!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1425894033.145052.jpg

1pp and was yummy

Hiya hun,

Menorca sounds fab, plus its a bonus not needing to go during school holidays. In the past I found baby stuff quite expensive in Spain but it might depend where you are.

We going to Costa Brava for the week, only got 2 mths to stick to diet. Cant believe Amelia is 2mths that's gone so fast.

Food looks lovely today xx

iv never been to menorca before! go away every year since iv been in moms tum lol was lookin at majorca as thats lovely but menorcas coming up cheaper!!
id hopefully be able to take enough stuff for her for a week but just incase

oh lovely :) somethin to look forward to! x

morning all :)
stayed fully on track yesterday! only managed to have 3 pints of water which id like to increase!

today i havent got the car :( we are car sharing at the moment as other halfs van was messin up so he sold it! but i have a dentist appointment for a filljn this afternoon so will be walking there n back!

food plan for today -
banana n yoghurt 1pp
tuna salad with mayo 4pp
mocha with sugar 4pp
chilli con carne, jkt spud n salad - which i havent work out pps for yet!

iv never been to menorca before! go away every year since iv been in moms tum lol was lookin at majorca as thats lovely but menorcas coming up cheaper!!
id hopefully be able to take enough stuff for her for a week but just incase

oh lovely :) somethin to look forward to! x

Hiya,

I've been to both and Menorca is more of a family place to go, there's some lovely beaches and lots of small coves - it was a long time I went though so may of changed! Aww I want to go there but oh as got his heart on seeing Barcelona play!

Good luck for dentist- take advantage of free treatment! also well done on the water, I need to try and drink more x

Hope dentist goes ok today hun. Food looks good :)
I went to Majorca last year and thought it was lovely.xx

Hiya,

I've been to both and Menorca is more of a family place to go, there's some lovely beaches and lots of small coves - it was a long time I went though so may of changed! Aww I want to go there but oh as got his heart on seeing Barcelona play!

Good luck for dentist- take advantage of free treatment! also well done on the water, I need to try and drink more x

ohh and where do u recommend in menorca hun?
had fillings and scrape and polish - numbness only just wore off! felt funny all afternoon lol x

had a busy day today -
skipped bfast woops
walked to my moms, she made
me a salmon salad, walked to town and then to the dentist and then walked back to my moms!
then my cousins all came to visit, goin to my other aunties inabit for half hour then can finally chill out - after tea is cooked!
had 2 fillings n a scrape n polish at dentist, drilling has gave me bit of an headache! x

food updateeeee

salmon salad - 3
cheddars - 4
chili jacket n salad - counted 18 to be on safe side

25/31

may have a couple of vodkas after while im cookin tea after
my hectic day! ;) x

Hope you're feeling okay after the dentist hun.

Food looks yummy, we're having chilli tomorrow night :) xx

bfast - banana n ww yoghurt, 1pp
mocha with sugar and milk 5pp

lunch - prawn salad 5pp

dinner - breaded cod fillet, (5pp for one, 9pp for 2, i shall decide later dependin on how hungry i am! i have enough points either way) baby potatoes 5pp and veg 2pp (for peas) parsley sauce 1pp

28/31

ohh and where do u recommend in menorca hun?
had fillings and scrape and polish - numbness only just wore off! felt funny all afternoon lol x

It was about 10 years ago when I went but remember Son bou had a lovely long beach, but it might worth looking at different places- really excited for you!

At least your brave to go to dentist- I'm too scared!

Food today looks lovely, I might have breaded cod for dinner too x

I went to menorca for my first ever holiday and Majorca about 5 times, I stayed at a lovely holiday village which was lovely for families my mum took me every year we stayed at Bougainvila in sa coma and I stayed in hotel cala'n bosch menorca. I also went to an awful hotel with paddy for our first holiday in Majorca!
Both menorca and Majorca were lovely and I have such found memories there even at the rubbish hotel I went to 7 years ago! X

Back