ProPoints This is the year!

ImageUploadedByMiniMins.com1426078749.906497.jpg

It was about 10 years ago when I went but remember Son bou had a lovely long beach, but it might worth looking at different places- really excited for you!

At least your brave to go to dentist- I'm too scared!

Food today looks lovely, I might have breaded cod for dinner too x

yeah i will do some research! :)
well may as wel make most of NHS freebie haha

x

I went to menorca for my first ever holiday and Majorca about 5 times, I stayed at a lovely holiday village which was lovely for families my mum took me every year we stayed at Bougainvila in sa coma and I stayed in hotel cala'n bosch menorca. I also went to an awful hotel with paddy for our first holiday in Majorca!
Both menorca and Majorca were lovely and I have such found memories there even at the rubbish hotel I went to 7 years ago! X

i went to palma nova which was lovely and santa ponsa i think its called but i was young then so dont remember much!! x

i went to palma nova which was lovely and santa ponsa i think its called but i was young then so dont remember much!! x

I was 8 when I went to menorca and I still remember it so what does that say ha!
Is your heart set on menorca rather than Majorca? Palma is suppose to be lovely for families my friend went with her little boy when he was 5 months old x

I was 8 when I went to menorca and I still remember it so what does that say ha!
Is your heart set on menorca rather than Majorca? Palma is suppose to be lovely for families my friend went with her little boy when he was 5 months old x

just think it would be nice as been as we got amelia now so try somewhere new :)
was coming up cheaper than majorca as i did search palma first xx

afternoon snack as was still hungry after prawn salad and wanted a cuppa to warm me up!
1 piece of toast 3pp
vegetable cuppa soup 2pp

so will only have 1 piece of fish tonight now

total 29/31

i enjoyed my chilli :p really filling as well with a jkt potato
enjoy urs tonight! x

Glad you enjoyed your chilli. Mine was delish! ! x

morning
have a crap day today - moms goin in for hip replacement hope shes ok, so will be visitin her most evenings in hosp for around a week!
but this mornin i have to take amelia for her immunisations
both things im nt lookin forward to

plus the fact its cold n i dont have the car so gta walk to doctors!
suppose thats a good thing really lol

so todays food will be
bfast - banana n yoghurt 1pp
mocha - 5pp

lunch- ham salad sandwich 8pp

dinner - breaded chicken steak 5pp, sf wedges, 5pp, spaghetti 2pp, mayo 1pp

27/31

Hope your mum's hip replacement goes well! And that Amelia is ok with her immunisations. Food looks good as always xx

so today didnt quite go to plan food wise
amelia was a brave little princess all went well she only cried a bit at the sharp scratch of both needles - bless her, a little cranky afterwards and slept most of day

so i missed bfast, only had a mocha 5pp

after docs i walked to my aunts and she made me a sausage sandwich - no idea how to point the sausage lol and another mocha 5pp

then i walked to town and back!!

then i went to visit my mum in hosp and had a bag of tomato snaps 4/5pp??

but tonights dinner still same lol

and im absolutely cream crackered now!!

Sounds like you've had such a busy day. Glad that Amelia was so brave...its horrible seeing them crying when they have their jabs. Hope your mum's ok xx

morning
vile day today! very rainy so the other half is off work :) going to do a bit of shoppin, get my mom a couple of things to take up this evening

bfast - poached egg on toast 10pp

Back