This is what the packs taste like

I have been reading a bit about Exante and wanted to know is it a complete meal replacement diet? Also read someone had the runs is that right? I am looking around to see what is the best diet for me to do, and just wanted to know a bit about it!

Many thanks. Joyce x :)

Hi markandrl,

Many thanks for your help. I shall look at that forum now!

It's good to know about all these different diets.

Joyce x :)

Hi All,

I didnt really want to create my own thread and hopefully this is the best place for such a question,

I have just brought the 28day pack & was just wondering how yo do your meals IE 3 or 4

bar in the morning ---shake lunch ---- soup at night etc...

Its only because i have another friend who is doing the LL and he appears to do 4 meals a day,

Just about to order my pack now, the descriptions haven't turned me away, however has given me a good insight into the mission I have chosen to accept :)

Hi All,

I didnt really want to create my own thread and hopefully this is the best place for such a question,

I have just brought the 28day pack & was just wondering how yo do your meals IE 3 or 4

bar in the morning ---shake lunch ---- soup at night etc...

Its only because i have another friend who is doing the LL and he appears to do 4 meals a day,

Its entirely up to you. some people need the 4 but most are ok with 3. Some other diets insist on men having 4 packs....others dont x

excellent descriptions . I think have started off on the worst flavours!!! Started today, never done a VLCD before so did't k now what to expect. I wish I had found this post before!! Anwyay today I had a vanilla shake, it was pretty rank, salty yet creamy even with a sweetner, I ahve one more left so I will try it hot with cofee and have it in the morning.

Peony you look AMAZING!! Wlell done you, if I can look like you after this thats all the inspiration I need :)

Back