This is why im doing cd! Pics

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Last edited:
well what could me more imporant hun thats u im doing cd so me and hubby can have kids hope it goes well for u it wont be long now ashlye

awww she's soooo cute kim im getting all broody here!! You will do great on cd. i can just tell from all your posts etc.

doubledumplings- il be the first to congrats you, keep posting, want to know when you have ur lil un! x =]
her names taylor-jade =]
I really hope to, all ive been talking about to partner, il be embarssed if i dont do it =[

well it ll be a while kimm as i still have a lot to lose before we can start trying but getting closer with every pound i loss ashley xx

sorry Pierce i dont know how to do it lol, so il post link instead

deffently ashley, but it wont be long! amazing feeling trust me. Im refuse to be this size when i have anougher one lol, i even promised the epidural guy i wont be this big [they had to do it 3x cause they couldnt get in properly!]

Congratulations on your beautiful daughter Taylor-Jade.

She is a very good reason to lose your weight for.:)

Love Mini xxx

Taylors my fave name, if i ever have boy or girl theyll be called taylor, my cousins just had a baby and called him taylor, its so pretty. Keep going chick, ull be a size 10 in no time. x x x

Beautiful baby and a wonderful incentive!
x

What a great reason hun and soooooo cute!!

Gx

AWwww.. what a cutie!! you'll be a skinny woman chasing after her in no time

Kimmie she is adorable, and certainly worth making the changes for girl....

Back