This is why I'm so fat

Kim&Leah

Silver Member
because I eat so much lol

It's only 9.40am and so far I've had a disasterous galette, 3 slices of turkey, 8 crab sticks and now a big bowl of prawns with chilli powder.
Am I ok to do this :8855:

Hello there Kim,

What happened to the galette? My first one was a failure too - you have to let it cook a little while before attempting to turn it. Otherwise try muffins (see page 1 of our recipe thread!). I love them!

Theoretically yes, you've only eaten Dukan friendly food so far (albeit your day's allowance of crabsticks so NO MORE!!)... but it's best to organise ourselves proper meal times... and perhaps an organised snack in between to try to get out of our bad snacking habits.

What's for lunch? Can I presume, given your gorgeous photos, that you're at home?

lol, yes I'm at home. I've got 2 chicken breasts defrosting for tonight, not sure what I'm going to do yet, maybe put some tandoori spice on it. Can we have crushed garlic or is that classed as veg?

Either would work. In Attack and on PP days, we can have garlic and fresh herbs but only a little.

Can you get out for a walk each day? I find that helps no end with snacking cravings... also drinking water and/or green tea...

and once you get through first couple of days the hunger should subside.

I've got 8 weight watchers yoghurts in the fridge.. they are toffee and vanilla flavoured, 48 cals and 0.1 fat, am i allowed those and how many??

You're in attack so (again theoretically) those are the yoghurts you can eat freely...

but from your posts today, I get the impression that you're desperate for some quantity... rather than quality... and yoghurts really don't fill you up.

What's for lunch?

OK chicken's for dinner, and you've two breasts defrosting... have you got some eggs? You'd be far better eating a boiled egg than a yoghurt when you think you're hungry... and it would fill you up better too...

For lunch, for instance, I have 1/2 a piece of salmon, some prawns, a mini quiche I made (2 eggs for six little quiches with some prawns and smoked chicken in the quiches), AND some chicken.

There is no restriction on the protein... and it will fill you better in these initial first attack days...

thanks maintainer... I will have a couple of eggs scrambled late afternoon.
I was asking about the weight watchers yoghurts as I have 8 in my fridge and bought them before deciding on dukan, so didn't want to have to throw them away :)

I'm in France so I'm not 100% sure... Vicky? WW yogs ok attack? or 2 a day maxi in Cruise?

ww yogs are fine if the toffee/vanilla ones :D

you're both fab, thank you :)

:)

Back