this is yet another return and i really need help.....

Discussion in 'Strugglers and Restarters' started by twox4, 6 July 2011 Social URL.

1. twox4

twox4 Member

ok so i stated last month that i will stop eating crap and start loosign weight the slimming world way however i have had little luck... those good sweets and fast food stuff keep getting in the way. if i am out and fancy a bit of chocolate i get 2 bars... this morning i found some French fancies around the house and had 2 of them plus another cake cos they were calling my name :p and i have my breakfast int he bag. is a bacon roll with butter and brown sauce... what can i do to stop the bad habits?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. HungryHealthyHappy

HungryHealthyHappy Banned

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st7lb(38.56%)
    Diet:
    Healthy Eating
    It will take time. You need to find healthy foods that you like. It is hard to reach for a healthy breakfast that you have no interest in, or you won't like. It is all about experimenting with flavours.
    The obvious thing to do, is to not that those things in the house anyway. No temptation that way!

4. Bizzylizzy

Bizzylizzy Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.23%)
    Know how you feel, it always seems easier to grab something naughty, no answers on hoe to beat it though, good luck.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.