This isn't working.

Seaneen

Short and pink
I'm 9st 2lbs today, which means I've lost- well, nothing, for 2 weeks.

I could lose more eating. This seems pointless now. I still have a stone to goal and if it take this long, then what is the point of spending £37 a week on something that has stopped working.

I just feel so close to giving up. I wanted to be in my 8s before I went on holiday on the 30th but it isn't going to happen.

And I still look really fat, despite everything. I got my hair cut to try and feel better but I look terrible. I have just lost all motivation. I am basically on an anorexic diet (and calorie wise, it is. You read stories of anorexics and they describe living below 500 calories a day) and I'm not losing weight.

Seaneen it is working! You have lost 31 pounds. Ok so you have 14 to go and you stayed the same weight. However you have not put any on! Maybe you need to go up a plan now you BMI is almost 25 (25.4 on your ticker). Discuss it with your CDC. I noticed others on here who have stayed the same seem to lose if they go up a plan or do AAM if they are sole sourcing. I am sure others who have more knowledge and have been doing CD for longer and more succesfully than me with come along with some good tips. But don't give up! CD works and you have lost weight. I am sure everyone on different diets reach a plateau before they start losing again.

I am up a plan, I'm doing SS and having chicken or fish salad for lunch. I don't know if I should just drop to SS again.

Seaneen, at your BMI you should be on at least 810 calories a day. I would move up to that step and see if it helps.

I think I am eating about that much. I get three shakes, I have some milk and I eat chicken and salad and broccoli. Or am I underestimating calories?

hiya

what weight is the chicken that you are allowing yourself?

pinched this from another post

810:-

• Three Cambridge meals
  • 175g portion of poultry meat (without skin or fat)
  • 275g portion of white fish
  • 275g quorn or tofu
  • 325g reduced fat cottage cheese
  • 250g plain cottage cheese
  • 3tbsp 'white or green' vegetables (cooked or raw)
  • 340ml skimmed milk
Continue to drink at least 2.25l (4 pts) of water per day.

debs x

i am on SS+ and weigh mine religiously, lol

hoping for good results too:D

debs x

Back