This May sound Crazy

Discussion in 'Exante' started by Java1975, 25 July 2011 Social URL.

1. Java1975

Java1975 Full Member

Hello I need to confess and take action!!!
    I have been pi$$ing around for the past 6 weeks on exante then on Atkins. I purchased a load of books and thought yes atkins was for me. But guess what it is not. I must have a problem with so much fat and dairy, I have just realised today it’s not making me feel good and after a few days I feel bloated and start feeling sick. When I’m on exante I always go straight into ketosis and start feeling fab. With me I mess things up when I start making a difference and then it throws away all the good I have done. (RANT OVER )
    Now my pledge is to start exante on Wednesday and see it through for 5 weeks and then re assess. I’m then going on a 2 week holiday and aim to start back on exante when I get back.

Thanks for listening

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. scotminx

scotminx Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Trying to eat well for baby on the way!
    Hi Jane!

Welcome back to exante land ;)

Sounds like you've given it all some thought, you've had a play around to figure out what works for you (we're all allowed a bit of trial and error, and hey, atkins works really well for many!) and now you've come to a decision. If you feel better on exante then go for it! We'll all be here to support you on your journey, and you can help us along the way too :)

Who knows, you might have picked up some handy tips/recipes for AAMWs!!

You'll have a fab loss over 5 weeks - and a few others have hols coming up too with a plan to get back on the wagon straight after (myself included) so we'll all be facing similar challenges together.

Wishing you lots of luck on your journey - keep us posted on your progress!

4. Getslimquick

Getslimquick Been liberated by Exante!

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante TS
    Welcome back; its true the high fat content does not suit everyone. I think the 'add a meal' - Atkins style (low carbs) really helps the weight come off in the next week. I have found that if my weight loss stalls, adding a meal actually helps but it takes four or five days. So by my reckoning you will have done yourself a favour and the Exante cure will work like magic. I plan an Atkins three weeks for my holiday at the end of August followed by TS, I believe it will help me lose the last 2 stone or so by then.
    So good luck
    Last edited: 26 July 2011
  5. Bobbi

Bobbi Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Jane, that sounds like a plan. Where you going on your hols? I'm off to Teneriffe at the start of September and am thinking about low carbing it while I'm gone.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.