Attack This really is the last diet diary, of sarah the most useless dieter ever!!!

yummywhitewine

:pRight I'm re-starting my diary and diet. I Started in January on Dukan at 18stone odd.. I then lost 10 pounds, then switched to slimming world. Then switched to weight watchers, then switched back to dukan, then switched to Cambridge diet, then switched to Dr Atkins.... etceterrrrrra!

And I now weigh in at ............ 18 stone 3.. So I've lost sweet FA!!!

I've said this before but I clearly do not get on with carbs. Went back to weight watchers last Monday. Did ok for 3 days until I re-embraced bread... Then on Wednesday I baked butterfly buns. I then ate 11 of them in the course of the afternoon!!! Soooo Ashamed

So fresh start. 4 months into the year and I've lost nothing lol. I'm off to spain in 2 weeks so I'd really like to get well into the 17's as motivation. I am going to try and stay low carb through my week holiday..

But today has been first day of attack the 3rd time round. Feel fine.. had omelette for brekky, chicken chunks for lunch and a juicy fillet steak for tea, a few skimmed milk lattes,and 8 pints of water.. Roll on day 2..

And If I ever ever say I'm off on weight watchers, slimming world or any other the other carb heavy diets, then somebody please feel free to shake me very very hard !!!

Welcome back, Sarah. You're not useless, love, we're all the same - your story certainly resonates with me.

Come on gal, you CAN do this :D

P x

Thanks Pauline!! Carbs just don't agree with me.. The other day was scary.. I had 4 slices of weight watchers bread over the course of a morning, and it was like someone had flicked a switch.! Controll just went out of the window. I was like the very hungry caterpillar!

Anyway, day two. Latte for brekky with chicken omelette and 2 pints of water, nom nom nom

Welcome back
I know exactly what you mean about the "carb switch" I was doing well on Dukan, then had a hol break eating carbs & since then can't get to grips with saying bye bye to carbs!
So lets restart together & good luck on the journey.

Welcome back
I know exactly what you mean about the "carb switch" I was doing well on Dukan, then had a hol break eating carbs & since then can't get to grips with saying bye bye to carbs!
So lets restart together & good luck on the journey.

Yes let's do it this time!! Carbs are so so bad aren't they!!! - Lesson learnt however.! never ever cheating againxx

Day 3 of new attack. I now weigh in at 17.stone 12.8 which is 4 pounds down so far. Thank the lord! 2 weeks to spanish holiday so would be fab if I could get as close to 17stone 7 as possible.
I feel in controll today. Had a nice skimmed milk latte and salmon and steak today so far. I am going to do one more day of attack tomorrow before going on to Cruise. Loving being able to "binge" but without doing damage. I've calorie controlled my days so far. Even stuffing my face on lean protein and skinny latte I am struggling to get over 1900 calories. I think I'm in mild ketosis today as I didn't wake up wanting to eat the contents of fridge.
Feel chirpy and lively and much more clear headed!!
Never going near cake or bloody evil bread again!! it soo does not agree with me!

Day 3 of new attack. I now weigh in at 17.stone 12.8 which is 4 pounds down so far. Thank the lord! 2 weeks to spanish holiday so would be fab if I could get as close to 17stone 7 as possible.
I feel in controll today. Had a nice skimmed milk latte and salmon and steak today so far. I am going to do one more day of attack tomorrow before going on to Cruise. Loving being able to "binge" but without doing damage. I've calorie controlled my days so far. Even stuffing my face on lean protein and skinny latte I am struggling to get over 1900 calories. I think I'm in mild ketosis today as I didn't wake up wanting to eat the contents of fridge.
Feel chirpy and lively and much more clear headed!!
Never going near cake or bloody evil bread again!! it soo does not agree with me!

And all is good with the world! :D

P x

Good to hear the scales were friendly this morning!!:) well done:)
I am a massive carb junkie and really felt your pain. Once i start eating them carbs....no control what so ever left!!
For me this is the first time i am doing Dukan and i have to say: am 10 days in now and other then a little bump in the road, i am seem to be doing fine. Starting to even develop a craving for fromage frais with sweetner...scary:S :)

Good to hear the scales were friendly this morning!!:) well done:)
I am a massive carb junkie and really felt your pain. Once i start eating them carbs....no control what so ever left!!
For me this is the first time i am doing Dukan and i have to say: am 10 days in now and other then a little bump in the road, i am seem to be doing fine. Starting to even develop a craving for fromage frais with sweetner...scary:S :)

Carbs are indeed incredibly powerful for some people! Sounds like you are doing fab! The thing I love with this is that even if I do go completely beserk and binge, I can't do any real damage as long as I eat protein!! I actually like fromage frais with sweetener as well. And I love oatbran soaked in yoghurt with a valilla pod and sweetener! Certainly beats cake and bread!! from now on they are swear words to me!!!!!

Haha we can nail this!!
Now waiting for the day that just hearing the word chocolate doesnt make me drool anymore:rolleyes:
Find being able to make things with oatbran also helpfull..feels a bit like eating carbs:)

I know. I cant wait to get into Cruise.. Made some dead nice pizza with an oat bran base. Was lovely and almost like a real pizza!
Nearly finished day 3 of new attack now. ploughed my way through
2 fillet steaks,
4 salmon fillets
2 haddock fillets
skimmed milk latte
couple of spoons of low fat yoghurt
over 2000 calories!! however, i've had a proper pig out TOTM so not being too harsh.
Going to try and cut down a bit on the steak and salmon and eat more chicken and prawns over the next few days.. Although I know I shouldn't be focussing on calories. I still have it in my head that steak and salmon is bad meat and chicken and non oily fish is good meat... Damn and blast Weight Watchers and the way they've made me look at everything!!
One more day of Attack to go. I feel much livelier this evening.
Can't stop weeeeeing lol.. Must have got up 4 times in the night last night.. However i'm taking that as a good sign and not a bad sign!!

Hello! How do you make the skinny lattes they sound lovely! Defo know what you mean about the weeing just hope I'm not up all night lol keep going your doing fab! :)

Sounds good that pizza!:)
I am in cruise now but only just. Didnt get further then chickenbreast and cherry tomatoes tonight ( how adventurous:s) and thats pv. Still trying to get to term with idea's for recipes. I am very bad at making an effort in cooking for myself. My little girl eats different things then me half the time. In a few days my mum and auntie are coming over for a week so hoping to try some new recipes then hihi.:)
Forced myself into going to bed cuz naughty stuff kept shouting my name from the kitchen:banghead:
Keep up the good work!:) x

Hello! How do you make the skinny lattes they sound lovely! Defo know what you mean about the weeing just hope I'm not up all night lol keep going your doing fab! :)

Skinny latte, just microwave skimmed milk for 2 mins, whisk in some coffee powder and sweetener, whisk it up a bit if you like it cappucino frothy and voilla - skinny latte! I'm going to miss them as starting cruise and the milk is much more limited :(

Day 4 of My New determined diet. Been good and went to an aerobics class last night. Couldn't be arsed at all, but got through it some how. then had a gentle swim this morning and a walk with the dog for an hour.. Definitely an improvement on doing zero movement!!
Decided to go into CRUISE today.
Had omelette for breakfast with smoked salmon
2 cups o tea with dash of skimmed milk
for lunch i'm dry frying turkey mince, ginger and garlic and peppers in a kind of thai savoury way
then later i'm going to have a nice bit of salmon and veg or maybe a fillet steak (again)..with yummy asparagus
Made some of the Dukan Mayonnaise and had it on my omelette this morning. is defintely worth making as jazzes things up a bit.
Hoping i can stay strong.

Welcome back lovely, great start you have made on attack - enjoy cruising today and of course you can stay strong - agree with you about the carbs - they are devil's food in my hands too!! LOL........ Looking forward to getting back on the wagon myself today after three days of mindless binging!!! Oh dear! x

Thank you! Day 4 over and appetite definitely slowing down! tomorrow a PP day... Yippeeee! Salmon and steak day :D

Welcome back Sarah xxx how's the last few days gone???? When do you fly and are you going ti Dukan while on holiday???

Back