This time ...... For sure

Glasgow girl62

Hi everyone
I have again decided to start a new healthy eating plan.
Like a lot of you I have tried and failed soooooo many diets soooo many times. I'm going to be 50 this year so ....
I've decided this time I am not going to set unrealistic targets . I would ideally like to lose 5 stone but for now I'll aim at 1
Then another , then another ..... When each target is achieved I'll be proud and decide how to approach the next one
I.e stay on the same diet or change . For now I'm going to do WW as I need the balance of portion control and discipline.
I'm doing it for myself and no one else but need support from all of you who know what it's like to struggle with weight.
I am not going to class but doing it online from home .
Im not one for exercise but that is a challenge I hope to achieve this year.
I know what I need to do and today my head seems to be screwed on and in the right frame of mind
So ..... This time ..... Here goes .... Let the plan begin......
Fx

Good luck and I'm ins mission this year too to get to goal for my 30th next year.

Good luck! im 25 in may an would like to loose 2 stone for then! ive been struggling with my weight ever since i can remember time to get it sorted, loving PP at the min xxx

Good luck, im like u and have done every diet going :( i have decided this is it now, the final time and i will do this.

I also want to lose 5 stone, i weighed in at 17.6 :( but lost 4.5 in my first weigh in last week. I am hoping to get as much off as possible before my holiday end of june to Spain.

If i manage to reach a size 14 first then i wont aim for the 5 stone whichever is soonist :)

Good luck and keep us posted :)

Welcome good luck on yr journey we have all been there done that and still here and still doing it x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good luck chick....look after the days and the weeks take care on themselves!!! xxx

Welcome and good luck. This diet is great for people who need help with portion size. That's a big part of why I'm the size I am, anyway! I'm hoping to lose about 4 stone altogether. no real time limit though!

Hey there!
Good luck with the weight loss! WW is a fab plan. I too had a OMG I'm almost 40 and need to lose this weight moment. I'm 39 this year (April) so have given myself a year and a half to lose 10 stone.
I love WW as I can eat anything I like as long as I point it.

Emms x

Back