Step 1 Sole Source This time for the last time

MissyE78

Hi Everyone

I have started back on Cambridge again today.

I have done this diet a couple of times and lost 3 - 4 stone each time. Unfortunately, something happens (like birthdays, holidays etc) and I come off Cambridge and end up putting on 2 - 3 stones.
I have decided that this time I am doing Cambridge for the last time and I am not going to come off plan for anything.
I am sole sourcing as I have 10 stone + to lose.
Last time I did CWP I found doing a diary really helpful, so I thought I would start a new diary for a new start.
Today is my 1st day and I have had 2 shakes and 4 pints of water so far. I'm feeling tired but other than that very positive.
I look forward to hearing from you all, how you are doing and if anyone who is completely new to the plan has any questions, I will do my best to answer them. I have done Sole Source Plus in the past too.
Good luck everyone and speak to you soon Xx

Yesterday was Day 2 and although I didn't feel great I managed to stick to just my 3 shakes. In the past I have done SS+ but have decided this time to stick to SS and having the 200 Cal meal to fall back on if I feel like its getting to much.

I'm starting day 3 and I'm hoping that by tomorrow I will be in ketosis, and will feel loads better.

I hope everyone else is getting on well :)

Day 4 today and I have had my 3 shakes and 8 pints of water. I'm definitely in ketosis as I keep forgetting to have my shakes.
Saturday is family takeaway night, I'm doing SS but I though so that I didn't feel like I was missing out I would have some chicken with them.
I didn't eat a lot of it and felt really full from it so not sure if I will do that again
I have my 1st WI on Wednesday and I can honestly say this is the only diet that I have ever been on that I look forward to getting weighed.
Hope you are all doing well. Xx

Hi Missy! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey, looking forward to following your progress. I have a diary on here too and find that it really helps.

Good luck :)

Hi Missy! Wishing you lots of luck on your journey, looking forward to following your progress. I have a diary on here too and find that it really helps.

Good luck :)

Thank you. I will be sure to check out your diary and follow your progress too.
Good Luck to you too X

Hi Missy
I will be keeping up with your progress as I start CD on Friday, dreading it but also really positive that it will work. Yay to slimmer us!
Good luck xx

Hi Everyone

I have started back on Cambridge again today.

I have done this diet a couple of times and lost 3 - 4 stone each time. Unfortunately, something happens (like birthdays, holidays etc) and I come off Cambridge and end up putting on 2 - 3 stones.
I have decided that this time I am doing Cambridge for the last time and I am not going to come off plan for anything.
I am sole sourcing as I have 10 stone + to lose.
Last time I did CWP I found doing a diary really helpful, so I thought I would start a new diary for a new start.
Today is my 1st day and I have had 2 shakes and 4 pints of water so far. I'm feeling tired but other than that very positive.
I look forward to hearing from you all, how you are doing and if anyone who is completely new to the plan has any questions, I will do my best to answer them. I have done Sole Source Plus in the past too.
Good luck everyone and speak to you soon Xx

Hi Missy welcome and good luck on your journey I look forward to seeing how you are doing! I have a diary and think that it's a really good way of staying motivated as you say!

I like you have done plan before and am back as I put on 23lb and was on the very slippery slope! Currently on day 26 and doing SS being 100% and have lowered my goal and am going to do this to my goal this time! I am going to go up the steps then go to slimming World!

Good luck you can do this! X x

Hi Missy
I will be keeping up with your progress as I start CD on Friday, dreading it but also really positive that it will work. Yay to slimmer us!
Good luck xx

Hey Katie.
You can totally do it! I have done it before and always get to a point when I wonder why I ever come off it as it becomes easier.
Good luck and let me know how you are getting on xxx

Hi Missy welcome and good luck on your journey I look forward to seeing how you are doing! I have a diary and think that it's a really good way of staying motivated as you say!

I like you have done plan before and am back as I put on 23lb and was on the very slippery slope! Currently on day 26 and doing SS being 100% and have lowered my goal and am going to do this to my goal this time! I am going to go up the steps then go to slimming World!

Good luck you can do this! X x

Thank you Theresa. I will definitely check your diary out as I love to read about other people's journeys.
I'm on Day 5, so early days for me but like you I have the advantage of having done it before and knowing that it gets easier Xx

Thank you Theresa. I will definitely check your diary out as I love to read about other people's journeys.
I'm on Day 5, so early days for me but like you I have the advantage of having done it before and knowing that it gets easier Xx

No problem Hun that's what this site is all about motivating and supporting each other! I found it harder this time the first 6 days but once in ketosis and over the tiredness it has been smooth going!

I really look forward to each weigh in as it's a step closer to my goal!

I look forward to see how you are doing Hun x

I found a dress tucked away in my wardrobe today, size 12 and beautiful, can remember squeezing myself into it about 3 years ago - so I am going to use that as a goal as well! its so pretty <3

Hi Everyone.

I'm on day 7 today and I'm feeling really good. I feel like I have got in to a bit of a routine with the plan now.
My 1st WI is tomorrow and I am really looking forward to it.
How is everyone getting on? Xx

I have had my 1st WI today and I have lost 10lbs and 7 inches!!
I am really pleased! I have only got 6 days till I get weighed again and I am hoping for 4lb so I have lost my 1st stone!
How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Hi Missy welcome back to CD and a HUGE well done on your first week's loss that's just brilliant. Have you gotten into the swing of things now? Anything along the way to look forward to to keep you motivated?

Hi Missy welcome back to CD and a HUGE well done on your first week's loss that's just brilliant. Have you gotten into the swing of things now? Anything along the way to look forward to to keep you motivated?

Thank you very much. I feel like I am in the swing of things now so hoping that I can continue with my routine.
I haven't really got anything in the near future to look forward too, but my best friend is getting married in October and I would like to attend at least 1 event where my 1st though isn't - oh my god what will I wear so hoping that will keep me going fingers crossed.
How are you getting on? X

I would have thought if you can stick with it you'd be close to goal come October wouldnt you? Yep going ok here still have days that are harder than others but certainly wont be giving up now i'm on the final stretch :)

I would have thought if you can stick with it you'd be close to goal come October wouldnt you? Yep going ok here still have days that are harder than others but certainly wont be giving up now i'm on the final stretch :)

I'm hoping that I will be at goal or near enough once October comes. Just keep taking it week by week.
You are so lucky to be on the final stretch - well done Xx

Thanks, hasn't been easy and well had id maintained 100% i would be at goal now too but hey that's life and im a lot healthier this yr than i was last yr :)

Back