Step 1 Sole Source This time for the last time

I cannot wait to see how well you do! I'm in the same boat 7 and a half stone too loose and re starting after neumerous diets and vlcd's! So I'm doing this for the LAST time too! I'll be keeping an eye on your diary for some inspiration.

B x

I cannot wait to see how well you do! I'm in the same boat 7 and a half stone too loose and re starting after neumerous diets and vlcd's! So I'm doing this for the LAST time too! I'll be keeping an eye on your diary for some inspiration.

B x

Thanks B. I am determined that this is the absolute last time that I put myself through this again!
I have a weight that I get to every time and never seem to break past it!
This time I am going to get there and smash past it!
Please keep me up to date on how you get on too Xx

I have had my 1st WI today and I have lost 10lbs and 7 inches!!
I am really pleased! I have only got 6 days till I get weighed again and I am hoping for 4lb so I have lost my 1st stone!
How is everyone else getting on? Xx

Well done !issy that is Arab loss sorry not been on much last couple of days! Good luck for your next weigh in hope you get the 4lb loss you want that would be fab 1 stone in two weeks!

I am doing good Hun lost 20lb of the 23lb I put on and only got 13 lb to go to get to goal of 11 stone! Love this diet and started doing SS+ this week and going to go up the steps this time in order to learn how to maintain!

I will pop in to see how you doing keep it up Hun you are ding fab x

Morning everyone.

Just been for my 2nd WI only 6 days after my 1st and I have lost 5 1/2lb! That is a total of 1 stone 2lb in 2 weeks and 10 inches! I am over the moon.
I had a bad day yesterday, questioning myself about doing this diet and was it the right thing for me and ended up eating chicken, salad and mayo.
I'm glad I didn't give in completely as my WI has really encouraged me to carry on!
How are you all getting on? :)

well done on the big loss first week again , how are you finding it ? im back to ss in 2 weeks and praying i can stick to it xxx

Morning everyone.

Just been for my 2nd WI only 6 days after my 1st and I have lost 5 1/2lb! That is a total of 1 stone 2lb in 2 weeks and 10 inches! I am over the moon.
I had a bad day yesterday, questioning myself about doing this diet and was it the right thing for me and ended up eating chicken, salad and mayo.
I'm glad I didn't give in completely as my WI has really encouraged me to carry on!
How are you all getting on? :)

Hi hun that is a fantastic second loss well done you 1 Stone 2lb in two weeks!!! Getting on great looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday the end of my 5 week! but first week on SS+ so will be interesting to see how I have done!

Take care hun you are doing great! x

well done on the big loss first week again , how are you finding it ? im back to ss in 2 weeks and praying i can stick to it xxx

Hi Carla.
I'm finding it ok. Once you get over the initial few days and get into ketosis it's not to bad.
I think it becomes difficult at times cos its such an anti social diet. So, you feel like you are facing temptation all the time. Good luck with your journey xx

Hi hun that is a fantastic second loss well done you 1 Stone 2lb in two weeks!!! Getting on great looking forward to my weigh in on Wednesday the end of my 5 week! but first week on SS+ so will be interesting to see how I have done!

Take care hun you are doing great! x

Thank you Theresa. It has really motivated me for this week. I think you need your WI to keep you going when things get a bit tough.
Looking forward to hearing how you get on tomorrow. You are doing so well xx

Hi Everyone.

I have spent the past few days preparing myself for a low weight loss this week as it is TOTM. I have been to see my consultant this morning and before weighing me told me to prepare myself for possibly putting on.
Well, I have been weighed and I have lost 5lb!!! I can't believe it! I am over the moon!
I have lost a total of 1 and a half stone in 3 weeks and 13"!!!
I love this plan lol!

Wow thats fab! :) Do you feel diff? Clothes fitting better?
Iv got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, been super strict this week but feel a bit bloated. I dont get a period due to coming off the depo shot and it hasnt come back yet so I dont know if my body is just trying to adjust. You still on SS or are you on SS+? xx The weight coming off is a great motivation :)

Hi Everyone.

I have spent the past few days preparing myself for a low weight loss this week as it is TOTM. I have been to see my consultant this morning and before weighing me told me to prepare myself for possibly putting on.
Well, I have been weighed and I have lost 5lb!!! I can't believe it! I am over the moon!
I have lost a total of 1 and a half stone in 3 weeks and 13"!!!
I love this plan lol!

Well done Missy! I told you you would be fine! Congratulations on the 5lb that is great!

Getting n well Hun on day 42 today with my weigh in tomorrow! Keep at it Hun you are doing fab x

Wow thats fab! :) Do you feel diff? Clothes fitting better?
Iv got my 2nd weigh in tomorrow, been super strict this week but feel a bit bloated. I dont get a period due to coming off the depo shot and it hasnt come back yet so I dont know if my body is just trying to adjust. You still on SS or are you on SS+? xx The weight coming off is a great motivation :)

Hi Katie good luck for your weigh in tomorrow Hun! I will pop by tomorrow to see how you do! What time is your weigh in? Mine is at 7pm x

Hi Everyone

How are we all doing?
I have had a really good week. I have been sole sourcing this week and I have had 3 products and 8 pints of water a day.
I have just been weighed and I have lost 5 and a half lbs!
I am over the moon. The weight is really coming off and I feel like I am going to keep going now until I reach target. It's still a long way off but I'm confident I can do it.
I have noticed some people asking whether there is a difference in weight loss between doing SS and SS+ for me there doesn't seem to be but I don't know if that is the same for everyone!
I hope everyone is getting on well xxxx

Hey Everyone.

Another week done and another WI for me today. I have lost 3lbs. That is a total of 2 stone 1 and a half lbs in 5 weeks. I am really pleased and each WI spurs me on for the week ahead.

How is everyone else doing? Xx

well done chick , keep up the hard work xxx

Wow missy you are doing great, that is a fab loss!! Keep doing what your doing :D

Back