Step 1 Sole Source This time for the last time

I don't mind saying I am finding this week a real struggle!! Please everyone, send me positive vibes so I don't do something stupid :-(

Well after a really difficult week, I have only lost 1 and a 1/2lbs.
I'm back on SS this week as I just can't trust myself doing SS+
Anyway, onward and downward (the weight)
I hope everyone is doing well. X

Hey missy hope you are having a good week? Well done on the loss, it's going in the right direction!

Hope this coming well is better for you. I have also struggled this week, but back focused now.

Good luck :)

Hey missy hope you are having a good week? Well done on the loss, it's going in the right direction!

Hope this coming well is better for you. I have also struggled this week, but back focused now.

Good luck :)

Hey RWroe. Thank you so much for you response. :)
This week has been going much better so far. I have SS for the past 3 days.
I hope your week improves and just remember we all struggle and you will always find support on here.
Good luck xx :)

Hey RWroe. Thank you so much for you response. :)
This week has been going much better so far. I have SS for the past 3 days.
I hope your week improves and just remember we all struggle and you will always find support on here.
Good luck xx :)

Thanks missy, glad your week had been better and well done on the three days of SS,. That's something to be proud of!!!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, not confident, but whatever it says I am not giving up, I we will get to goal!

Thanks missy, glad your week had been better and well done on the three days of SS,. That's something to be proud of!!!

Weigh in for me tomorrow, not confident, but whatever it says I am not giving up, I we will get to goal!

Good luck for your WI tomorrow. I think the key to this plan is to definitely not let one off week out you off your stride.

Let me know how you get on, and remember you can and will do this. I believe in you :) xx

Good luck for your WI tomorrow. I think the key to this plan is to definitely not let one off week out you off your stride.

Let me know how you get on, and remember you can and will do this. I believe in you :) xx

Thanks missy :) lost a lb so happy with that and back in my stride now do all good.

How are you getting on?

Thanks missy :) lost a lb so happy with that and back in my stride now do all good.

How are you getting on?

Well done RWroe. Xx
I'm doing ok. I have been on SS since Tuesday so hoping for a big loss this week. I Get weighed on Tuesday morning, so fingers crossed xxx

Hi All.

I've just had my 7th week WI and I have lost 5lb. That is a total of 2 stone 8lb.
I am really pleased with my weight loss so far and I have proved to myself that even after a not so good week, I can get back on track.
I hope everyone else is doing well xx

Hi All.

I've just had my 7th week WI and I have lost 5lb. That is a total of 2 stone 8lb.
I am really pleased with my weight loss so far and I have proved to myself that even after a not so good week, I can get back on track.
I hope everyone else is doing well xx

Well done missy, that is fab!! You must be so pleased!!

I had a bit of an puff week but have been 100% since Monday with weigh in tomorrow morning so not sure what the outcome will be.... Only 5 days since last weigh in too so we will see!!

You're doing great :)

Well done missy, that is fab!! You must be so pleased!!

I had a bit of an puff week but have been 100% since Monday with weigh in tomorrow morning so not sure what the outcome will be.... Only 5 days since last weigh in too so we will see!!

You're doing great :)

Thank you RWroe.
I think the big test on this plan is if you can have a tough week and pick yourself up from it.

You doing really well. Let me know how you get on tomorrow. I'm sure you will be fine xx

Thank you RWroe.
I think the big test on this plan is if you can have a tough week and pick yourself up from it.

You doing really well. Let me know how you get on tomorrow. I'm sure you will be fine xx

Thanks hun, I'll let you know :)

Rachel x

Hi Everyone

I have just had my week 8 WI and I have stayed the same!
I'm hoping its due to it being TOTM.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a good week and a good loss next week.
How is everyone else getting on? Xx :)

Hi Everyone

I have just had my week 8 WI and I have stayed the same!
I'm hoping its due to it being TOTM.
I am keeping my fingers crossed for a good week and a good loss next week.
How is everyone else getting on? Xx :)

You'll definitely have a fab loss next week so stay focussed and next weigh in will be here soon enough :)

Thanks Rachel.
I'm just putting this week behind me and focusing on the week ahead.
How are you doing?
Vicky xx

Well done hun onwards and downwards!

I've had to put last week behind me and move on too. Having a much better week this week so hopefully will have a good loss on Thursday. I have a friends hen do Easter weekend and would love to have another half a stone off by then... Probably to put it back on again over the weekend! Lol! Xxx

Hi All.

How is everyone doing?
Another WI for me and another 5 1/4lbs off. Really pleased after staying the same last week.
I have lost 3 stone in 9 weeks! I'm over the moon and for the 1st time can picture myself at target :)

Hi All.

How is everyone doing?
Another WI for me and another 5 1/4lbs off. Really pleased after staying the same last week.
I have lost 3 stone in 9 weeks! I'm over the moon and for the 1st time can picture myself at target :)

Write hub that it's amazing!! No wonder you can see yourself at target with results like that! Keep it up :) x

Back