THIS TIME i am going to do it!!!!!!

Pumpkin*Patch

Hello everyone!!! :)

I started slimming world last wednesday and so far have stuck to it 100%

My weight has just got out of control... even though the strange thing is, what i put in my mouth is something i have 100% control over!

So, needless to say, when i saw the slimming world scales pop up to 17st 3lbs i nearly fell off them... i have never been so heavy.
This time last year I was about 15st 5lbs - and that was bad enough.

I have suffered emotionally with things for the last 10 months, and i wont go into detail about it, i basically ate whatever was easy. I do not mean take-aways everynight.... more pre made sandwhiches, jacket pots stuffed with lovely cheese...yum..

So last weekend was my final time of telling myself the died "starts tomorrow" or trying to go it alone... as the fact of the matter is, i cant.
I need to have fear of the scales to make me stick to it lol.

Now my life has calmed down alot, i am liturally working and coming home. Am not in a relationship, and whilst it can be a bit quiet at times, i am using this time to get on with loosing weight!!!

I would love to apply for uni next year, but not like this. I want a new start and have set my target weight to loose 5 stone, and the more i can loose by the festive season the better!!!!

My consultant explained the "route planner" last week... some take the scenic route, others take the direct route... and i am going for it!!! My life needs to start again, and i am looking forward to seeing the person i was 6yrs ago :)

I am dreading the scales on wednesday, i really hope i loose something, even if its only 1lb...

Positive thinking..... :D

Good luck pumpkin! I'm sure you'll be fine, if you've stuck to plan you have nothing to worry about :) it's great to have the extra support there seems to be on this site. Like you, I've tried so many times to lose weight on my own, and just can't do it. I'm starting tomorrow, and have spent today preparing, doing a food shop and planning meals (and making sure all the junk has gone!). I am absolutely determined to do it this time!

Look forward to hearing how you got on :)

Oh well done you!!
I am totally determined too!! I have alot to loose, but this time, there is nothing stopping me... other than me!

I can't do it on my own either, i seem to cheat, and then feel hard done by, and then i end up making the worst food choices ever! And that is totally in the past now... no more of my life is going to be taken up being unhappy and feeling bad about food!!

Well done for having a prep day today, I really hope tomorrow goes well for you... I have had an excelllent week so far (except for getting on the scales today)... i really hope you do too!!

Best of luck

:D

GOOD LUCK... with your first weigh in!!

You will do FAB!!

Good luck, im sure you'll be fine. :)

hey pumpkin how you getting on today hun just thought i wud pop by :D xxx

Yeah, not bad, not bad!!
Another 100% day today, so so far so good.

Managed to eat breakfast and lunch, despite a manic day at work, just trying to muster up the energy to actually cook my tea...

Going to the seaside tomorrow... i HAVE TO stay away from the fresh doughnuts.... :( ...... and the fish and chips the others will be having :( ...... i know why i am doing this, and im going to DO IT!!! lol.

I think i will have stir fry for tea :) a chicken one at that :)

Thanks for popping in to see how i am doing, much appreciated xxxx

Yeah, not bad, not bad!!
Another 100% day today, so so far so good.

Managed to eat breakfast and lunch, despite a manic day at work, just trying to muster up the energy to actually cook my tea...

Going to the seaside tomorrow... i HAVE TO stay away from the fresh doughnuts.... :( ...... and the fish and chips the others will be having :( ...... i know why i am doing this, and im going to DO IT!!! lol.

I think i will have stir fry for tea :) a chicken one at that :)

Thanks for popping in to see how i am doing, much appreciated xxxx

sounds positive :D:D you can do it hun good luck with seaside just remember all the fat in them chips and ul enjoy ya apple all the more lol :D:Dxx

Back