This time I mean it!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by flowergirl14uk, 14 April 2011 Social URL.

1. flowergirl14uk

flowergirl14uk New Member

Hi there, I have recently restarted Cambridge for about the fifth time. After a very successful diet in 2007 where I lost over 4 stone, I then got pregnant and had my beautiful baby boy - but with him came the weight! Since he was born I've retried the diet unsuccessfully about five times. But now I'm doing it and I AM going to be successful! I've been reading this forum since 2007 and have always been inspired but I've never posted. So, this time I thought I'd jump in and write a bit. I'm hoping it will keep me focussed in those hard times - and give me something to do with my hands - that isn't eating!!! I have two weddings coming up, one in May and one in August and I'm really hoping to be doing well and on my way in May and nearly there by August. So, they are my goals. So here's to all of our journeys and I'll toast to my first post with another bottle of water! :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. PinkyBoo

PinkyBoo Member

Start Weight:
    21st0lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Good on you - giving you something to look forward to ie., weddings should keep the incentive going - also take it one week at a time and just remember its not forever, and we will be back to eating a nice healthy diet with all the things we love (in moderation) before we know it - the difference will be our beautiful slim sexy figures :D

4. sasha63

sasha63 I ♥ CD !!

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Current Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st2lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    meal replacement
    well done for restarting hun looking forward to reading your successes

5. B2B25/8

B2B25/8 Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st13lb
    Good luck Hun you can do this!

6. Caroline83

Caroline83 Full Member

Start Weight:
    22st9lb
    Current Weight:
    21st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.26%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet (Restart post baby)
    Good luck keep on posting and telling us how you do it will help you in the hard time's :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.