This time I mean it!

flowergirl14uk

Hi there, I have recently restarted Cambridge for about the fifth time. After a very successful diet in 2007 where I lost over 4 stone, I then got pregnant and had my beautiful baby boy - but with him came the weight! Since he was born I've retried the diet unsuccessfully about five times. But now I'm doing it and I AM going to be successful! I've been reading this forum since 2007 and have always been inspired but I've never posted. So, this time I thought I'd jump in and write a bit. I'm hoping it will keep me focussed in those hard times - and give me something to do with my hands - that isn't eating!!! I have two weddings coming up, one in May and one in August and I'm really hoping to be doing well and on my way in May and nearly there by August. So, they are my goals. So here's to all of our journeys and I'll toast to my first post with another bottle of water! :)

Good on you - giving you something to look forward to ie., weddings should keep the incentive going - also take it one week at a time and just remember its not forever, and we will be back to eating a nice healthy diet with all the things we love (in moderation) before we know it - the difference will be our beautiful slim sexy figures :D

well done for restarting hun looking forward to reading your successes

Back