This time I mean it!!

claire1979

I have just joined slimming world (again). My previous attempts have followed the same pattern lose a bit put some on lose a bit put a bit more on etc after a while I get fed up and stop going to class, the trouble is every time I stop going I end up heavier than I was before.

I am now at my heaviest, I suffer from joint pain which is getting worse and PCOS which is not getting any better. I've had enough and I'm determined to do something about my weight for good.

I am a couple of days in and doing really well, I actually think I'm in the right mind-set this time.

WI is on a thursday evening, here's looking forward to a good loss.

I've had an excellent first week. Followed the plan 100%, have had loads of fruit and veg, eaten so many eggs I think I need to get a couple of chickens and cooked lots of yummy meals.

The end result is a loss of 8.5lbs - very happy!!

claire1979 said:
I've had an excellent first week. Followed the plan 100%, have had loads of fruit and veg, eaten so many eggs I think I need to get a couple of chickens and cooked lots of yummy meals.

The end result is a loss of 8.5lbs - very happy!!

Wow well done :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks all, good luck on your journeys too x x

I have just had a very tasty 'naughty' brunch; bacon, eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes, spaghetti, sliced potatoes.

And the best thing was it was all only 1 syn :angel09:

WI last night, I lost 4lbs, was slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month - not bad for week 2!

I've discovered deluxe peanut hifi bars - to die for!! Although I am amazed at the restraint I've shown around them, but at the moment I'm in the right frame of mind and I would rather be slim than stuff my face.

I've been having a read of other peoples diaries and decided I should try and write something everyday. Will try to do this in the evenings.

I've had a good few days. Went out for lunch yesterday and had a very tasy jacket potato and salad :innocent0002:.

I have just had fish and veg for tea followed by a huge bowl of eton mess for only 3 syns - yum!

Hi Claire,

Some AMAZING results, and only 2 weeks in! Woohoo! I'm posting to subscribe :) I also weigh in on thursdays x

Thanks lisajade, good luck with your journey x

1lb off this week, a little bit disappointed because I wanted 1.5 for my stone award. Oh well, a loss is a loss I'll get it next week.

5lbs off this week, that's 1 stone 4.5lbs in 4 weeks!! :woohoo:

Back