This time I will be SLIM!

Chillimango

Hello, I'm new to this website but unfortunately not new to dieting :sigh:

I am 22 years old and have tried many diets, mostly calorie controlled. I have signed up to Weight Watchers TWICE and failed both times. The most I have ever lost is 3 stone for my sister's wedding 2 years ago. That brought me down to 16 stone.

I have been big ever since I hit puberty aged 10. I developed manic depression when I was 13 which lasted until I was 17. Over these years I comfort ate, piling on the pounds! Stayed at about 17.3-7 stone from age 18 to 21. Then in my final year of university I put on about 3 stone!! Resulting in my heaviest weight of 20 stone 10-11ish.

So I'm on my weight loss journey again and this time I started at 19.9 stone. I am doing an Atkins type diet called the 'Idiot Proof Diet by Neris and India'. I have completed a week so far and have lost 7 pounds and 5 inches from my waist!

I think this time, I will lose all the weight I want/need! Thought I'd join this great forum for some support on my weight loss journey and to keep me positive through the hard times! :hug99:

well done on the half a stone loss :) and welcome to minis. theres always been lots of support on here. sounds like you are in the right frame of mind so good luck xx

Hey I just wanted to ask about the email you get to activate or confirm the account. I still haven't got it! I have sent a message about it using the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom a few days ago, however I still haven't got one... Atm I can't look at my profile or post in the main forums.

Hey I just wanted to ask about the email you get to activate or confirm the account. I still haven't got it! I have sent a message about it using the 'Contact Us' button at the bottom a few days ago, however I still haven't got one... Atm I can't look at my profile or post in the main forums.

Hi Chillimango,

Your account has been validated and you are now able to post in all the main forums.

Newbie and Posting Privileges!:welcome:

:sign0144:When you are a newbie

You are in a group which has no avatar, limited signature space, no Private messaging other members, no sending email to other members and you cannot upload images to the gallery.

Members can post weight loss ticker link into your signature on joining.

Here is a link with step by step instructions to show you how to do it...

(How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)http://www.minimins.com/tutorials/19...ctory-com.html (How to setup a weight loss ticker on Tickerfactory.com)

You need the bb code here for ticker and graphics to work.

When you reach 20 posts you get avatar privileges and a larger signature space and can upload images to the gallery.

When you reach 50 posts, you get even more signature space, and private messaging and emailing is enabled.

You need at least 50 posts for your profile page.

You also need 50 posts to post links. You may not post links to personal business sites or personal websites with advertising or websites that are in competition with MiniMins.

I hope you understand the privileges that you will receive for being a long term poster.

Please read the link below as it will help you make your way around...

http://www.minimins.com/introduction...-minimins.html (New Members Guided Tour Of MiniMins!!!)

Love Mini xxx

Back