This time I WILL do it :D

How are you feeling today Tru?

Hope you're getting a bit of relief from the jaw pain now hun.

Hugs xx

Denise... as long as I'm taking the tablets its not too bad...but you can tell when its time to take them again as it gets stupidly painful :( it'll go soon enough I'm sure.

I was 100% yesterday and stepped on the scales this morning and woohoo 16st 13.5lbs woohoo its going ;) x x x

Day 47~ 13th Novmeber 2011

Today is rememberance Sunday and we went to the church that we usually go to. It was a special family service and omg it was such an emotionally moving service even the Vicar at one point ended up in tears having to compose himself.

So pleased that we went today :)

I'm back on track ladies :D ...I was 100% yesterday and today so far I'm 100% and it IS the water that keeps me going on this. I have gone back to drinking between 3-4litres of water and amazingly not feeling the need to cave ;)

Even when I went round the wedding fayre today I avoided trying the freebie bits of cake and sweeties that were being handed out ;)
On a good note I've booked the DJ for the wedding ~lol~

Have a wonderful day peeps :D x x x

Denise... as long as I'm taking the tablets its not too bad...but you can tell when its time to take them again as it gets stupidly painful :( it'll go soon enough I'm sure.

I was 100% yesterday and stepped on the scales this morning and woohoo 16st 13.5lbs woohoo its going ;) x x x

Yay! Good for you sweetie! :D

Well I've just done it :D ...made titchies dinner which had mini sausages in it without having ANY of them! woohoo ...MAJOR breakthrough :D x x x

Mini sausages have been a HUGE downfall so to avoid them tonight is a minor miracle. I am learning how to use my new iphone :S ~lol~ didn't think I was this bad with technology :( its quite upsetting really. Do love it tho...just need practice :) x x x

I have managed to overcome the urge to munch them once now :) ...so I know I can avoid them. That's the whole point ...learning you don't actually have to have things! x x x

I have managed to overcome the urge to munch them once now :) ...so I know I can avoid them. That's the whole point ...learning you don't actually have to have things! x x x

Well done Tru! Sounds easy doesn't it, but all of us on here know that it isn't ! Dee's right though, the LT, learning curve is a steep one; I think we earn faster on this than on conventional diets!

xx

So glad to hear you feeling more positive, congratulations on winning the battle against the mini sausages, they are little devils aren't they!?!.

Sadly I have to warn you now i am going back to bristol for a couple of days so don't know how much time i will be on this site if any at all. I DO NOT want to come back to more bits of you lot falling off, being painful, being diseased or anything else. Look after yourselves for goodness sake *wags finger at all of you* lol

So glad to hear you feeling more positive, congratulations on winning the battle against the mini sausages, they are little devils aren't they!?!.

Sadly I have to warn you now i am going back to bristol for a couple of days so don't know how much time i will be on this site if any at all. I DO NOT want to come back to more bits of you lot falling off, being painful, being diseased or anything else. Look after yourselves for goodness sake *wags finger at all of you* lol
We'll be good!!! I promise!!! ;)

ElectricLilac said:

Haha bless ya! X

Day 48~ 14th November 2011

Well have to say I'm doing really well on LT wagon again :D and stepped on the scales this am and :scale: they are now saying 16st 11.5lbs :D woohooo ...I've lost the killer 1.5lbs and a few friends with it :D happy dance time.

Lilac...don't worry this time ...I'll be good and try not to get ill...but can defo say i'll stay 100% :D x x x

I am SO proud of myself for beating the mini sausages :D ...and drinking more water which has helped keep the hunger pangs at bay and also helped get ridda the weight that i'd put on last week!
Happy Monday everyone :)
x x x

Trueleame said:
Well have to say I'm doing really well on LT wagon again :D and stepped on the scales this am and :scale: they are now saying 16st 11.5lbs :D woohooo ...I've lost the killer 1.5lbs and a few friends with it :D happy dance time.

Lilac...don't worry this time ...I'll be good and try not to get ill...but can defo say i'll stay 100% :D x x x

I am SO proud of myself for beating the mini sausages :D ...and drinking more water which has helped keep the hunger pangs at bay and also helped get ridda the weight that i'd put on last week!
Happy Monday everyone :)
x x x

Yay well done honey! .... Have I missed something? What friends have you lost? Xx

~lol~ peachy ...I meant the 1.5lbs plus a couple more ;) = the fat friends lol ;) x x x

well done Tru! I`m not far behind you hun, me and you are about same height/weight ratio too Happy monday to you too babes woohoo!! :) xx

Back