This time I WILL do it :D

Day 50~ OMG

Wow ...luckily I'm keeping track on my journey as now on day 50 and hadn't realised I'd been on it for that long!

Yesterday was a victory for myself :) ...long story short...had a bad day emotions were horrid but it was a good day mainly as I didn't turn to food to try and cure my emotional state :D

I have avoided using my scales to see how things are going this week. I am so nervous about WI this week as its been bad WI results for the past few. Although I have now upped my exercise regime and now its getting back on track I feel :) x x x

I get a huge kick from seeing how far I can swim compared to last time lol silly isn't it :) x x x

Hey honey well done that is awesome!!! Think I'm a day behind you :) you are doing so well with everything you sound like you've turned a massive corner with the emotions xx

The exercise makes me feel better than the weight loss does these days!! Lol... How odd!!! x

Those feel-good endorphins are your new addiction!! As well as MiniMins of course...! Same here! Have to work at the exercise part though!

x S

I get a huge kick from seeing how far I can swim compared to last time lol silly isn't it :) x x x

Not silly at all hun! A much much healthier sport than eatathons!!
Am proud of ya, keep it up! Keep picturing that beautiful bridal gown with your slim toned bod in it!

xx S

Hey Tru, your doing fab with getting your emotions under wraps chick, wish I was as strong... but will get there, I know we all progress differently. That app sounds awsome, just joining it now... TY XXXX

I have turned a HUGE corner today ...I've avoided those pesky lil mini sausages :D

I managed to unpack titchies lunchbox and NOT even be tempted by the lil sausages. :D woohoo I've managed to accept that their can be waste without having to finish it off myself!

Lou ...your gonna be at this point soon enough honey :) it takes time to figure it out. It took me ages to realise what my triggers were ...but its worth the battle finding out as you can learn to avoid things!

I also know that its taken me ages to learn not to give into emotions! Emotions can be handled without having to resort to food...that was the biggest breakthrough I've had on this journey so far.

We all learn things and discover things at different paces on this plan...much like how weight loss is personal to each person and no 2 people have the same losses each week.

Lou ...the main thing is your sticking to plan :) that's half the battle won! Imho x x x

Keep strong ladies x x x

What a monumental breakthrough Tru!! When you finally turn that corner and realise that food is NOT the answer to your emotional woes, then everything begins to fall into place. A Eureka moment!! The Food Demons versus Trueleame.....who's gonna win from now on??? You decide!!!

x S

Aw thanks Shivie x x x I actually looked at the sausages and thought I don't need these anymore :) I actually felt rather smug. It was a great feeling knowing that I had the power to say no to eating and derailing myself. No one else...but ME :D

Food -0 Trueleame -1 :D woohoo

x x x

Get used to smugness hun! We likey smug! Demons...off with you...you have no place here now!

x S

Shivie ...the demons will always be around ...just now I have demon repellant ;) to deal with them ~lol~
It is a great feeling to be 100% ...I just hoping the scales appreciate the break throughs I've had this week ~lol~
x x x

I'm sure they will hun, but as I always say don't be a slave to the scales, it's the non-scale victories that are the life-changers xx

I just want them to realise I'm shrinking ...clothing is falling off me and the belt needs a new hole ;)

I want those ******* to show the loss as well ~lol~ x x x

I am really proud atm ...my daughter and step daughter are both sitting down having sausage n chips from the chip shop which I just bought them and guess what...I'm not even tempted to nick anything off either plate :D x x x

That is a huge break through ....finally I think I've had the eureka moment...or is it ketosis ;) ~lol~ either way I'm not complaining.

I am feeling really good today :) ...even with work I've managed to get myself sorted out and back on track. I am now sure that the water is key to me doing well...as long as I drink 3 litres a day I can do this. x x x

Day 51 ~17th November 2011

Woohoo :D ...(shivie don't bash me pls) but stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 16st 9 1/2lbs ...That's 2STONE lighter than when I joined Lipotrim :D:talk017:

After the few dodgy weeks I've had I seem to now be back on track properly!

x x x

Woohoo :D ...(shivie don't bash me pls) but stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 16st 9 1/2lbs ...That's 2STONE lighter than when I joined Lipotrim :D:talk017:

After the few dodgy weeks I've had I seem to now be back on track properly!

x x x
Youuuuuurrrrr gonna get donnnnnnneeeee!!! Of Shivie and Pip!!! Lol....

Back