This time I WILL do it :D

Thanks Denise...but I only ever have the shakes with ice ;) ...it makes them bareable ...especially as I can only stomach the chocolate ones:(

At least the drinking 4litres of water will come in handy!! x x x

Thanks Dee...small people germs are lethal to grown ups ;) x x x

Trueleame said:
Thanks Dee...small people germs are lethal to grown ups ;) x x x

Totally agree. Small people germs are the worst. I have a poorly little boy at home with me today. Hope you feel better today Tru. Xx

Thanks Denise...but I only ever have the shakes with ice ;) ...it makes them bareable ...especially as I can only stomach the chocolate ones:(

At least the drinking 4litres of water will come in handy!! x x x

Oh yeah! Duh! Forgot you were a chocolate-only girl!
Extra hugs then, in place of the other yummy scrummy flavours, and in the hope of squeezing the 'small people germs' out of you!

Is littley better now?

xx

Denise...thanks honey :) ...needs a huggle today ...and yup she's bouncing around totally fine again! Probably cos she's passed it onto Me and her Dad ~lol~

Aw Pam ..hope your littely is better is ...and doesn't pass it onto you! ;)

I'm sure that's why they bounce back so blooming quickly ~lol~

x x x

I've just been watching Biggest Loser Australia and 1 of the top swimming coaches on it was talking to the contestants about determination!

He said ...when you came in you had 100% determination to do this ....you can't lose determination it doesn't just go away!

That sentenance has just boosted me back ...even tho I'm feeling naffy today and wanting those horrid lil carbs ...but I'm NOT going to do that ...because I joined up for this diet for the LONG term!
Its not a quick fix ...so I shouldn't expect this to happen over night. I AM back on track and after swimming yesterday and managing to lose 1.5lbs by doing so I'm damned if I am going to undo ALL my good work!

I think this diet is making me focus on my life in general rather than just focusing on losing weight which other previous diets have done. This diet I actually feel will/is making me change my lifestyle and wanting to become more active mainly so I tone up what I'm losing weight wise.

So although I'm not 100% health wise I can still do exercise at home ...I'm going to lay off swimming ...but I have plenty of dvd work outs that I can still do ...even the toning circle which doesn't make you sweat as such but its still moving rather than just sitting on the sofa!

x x x

Aww sorry that you're having a rubbish Thursday True but so glad you've kept strong :)

Keep determined and keep telling yourself you aren't going to undo all your hard work. You can do it xx

Didn't go to WI today ...in bed and being sick :( so couldn't really leave the house. I have enough to keep me going till next friday anyway x x x

You'll have a double week's losses to look forward to next week hun! Sleep it off if you can and you'll feel all the better for it. Get well xx

hope you feel better soon lovely, keep cosy x

I've never been this sick before. Going all ways :( sorry if tmi but can't even keep water down even if I sip tiny bits. Although 1 good thing food is the furthest thing from my mind right now :( x x x thanks for all the well wishes x x x

Trueleame said:
I've never been this sick before. Going all ways :( sorry if tmi but can't even keep water down even if I sip tiny bits. Although 1 good thing food is the furthest thing from my mind right now :( x x x thanks for all the well wishes x x x

Just keep trying with the water hun you need it.... The sickest time I ever had was horrendous and the only thing that kept me going was water! Ring the emergency doctor if you are this bad hun just to be safe xxxx big hugs xxxx

Called nhs direct at 3am as it was so bad. They called back at 7am said to get rehydrate and if by 2pm still no better to call out of hours doc and might be a hospital job :(

Sipping the rehydrate and it's staying down thankfully x x x

Back