This time I WILL do it :D

Day 13

I can't believe that its already day 13 :) of doing lipo :) its gone so quickly if I'm honest. Sorry I haven't been about much over the past few days but had a splitting migraine last night and had to go to bed at 7pm :( but feeling loads better today.

I've started on an expantion project for my business so atm currently building the foundations literally ~lol~ all great exercise :D hoping the scales will agree with me tomorrow. Although today when I was getting changed I've noticed I go in on my stomach ...haven't had inny bits since forever! Was a rather nice surprise and that along with having to buy a belt the other day is obviously proving my body is changing ...even if the scales aren't showing huge losses I'll be happy with that for this week :) x x x

Well done hun! Its the victories like that that spur you on .... ive got a pair of skinny black jeans that i WILL fit into ...I WILL I WILL I WILL!! haha!

I can't believe that its already day 13 :) of doing lipo :) its gone so quickly if I'm honest. Sorry I haven't been about much over the past few days but had a splitting migraine last night and had to go to bed at 7pm :( but feeling loads better today.

I've started on an expantion project for my business so atm currently building the foundations literally ~lol~ all great exercise :D hoping the scales will agree with me tomorrow. Although today when I was getting changed I've noticed I go in on my stomach ...haven't had inny bits since forever! Was a rather nice surprise and that along with having to buy a belt the other day is obviously proving my body is changing ...even if the scales aren't showing huge losses I'll be happy with that for this week :) x x x
Good luck tomorrow!!! : ) x

Think I'd gotten my days mixed up with all that's been going on this week...but anyhoo WI this morning and being TOTM and having issues with the fybogel ...have lost 1lb :( not overly impressed with that ...but looking that its not a gain ;)

Will see what the scales at the chemists says tomorrow for official WI :) x x x

Hun!!! U will be fine!!! Once you go to the loo!! Lol... I had 2lb last week (TOTM) was gutted as I exercised loads!!! Then this week!!! 7lb off!!! Hang on in there!!! X

No scales mini goal

This morning I was worrying about only having a -1lb loss and was feeling rather deflated about it. I went to get dressed and had a minor OMG moment because when I went to do my belt up that I bought on tuesday this week ....I had to go down a hole already! I could of gone down 2 holes if the belt had had the spare hole to use....so having to get my other half to make another hole already :D ... so although the scales this week might not be favourable ...that was a VERY tangable thing to keep me motivated :D

It was something I thought i'd share because sometimes we forget that we might lose inches rather than lbs!

x x x

Loving the new profile piccie Dee :) ...please don't take this the wrong way ...but you look soooo different :D x x x

Got on the scales this morning and I don't think I like em :( I've been working my butt off this week moving sodding sand although 2 days didn't manage to drink all 3 of my shakes and I know I didn't make the 3ltrs of water I've done on previous days.

At least I've stuck to it 100% so can't beat myself up over the fact I'd cheated in some way. Its also TOTM and only just found something to help go to the loo (knows that's TMI but its true).

If I've gained then hey ho would of been A LOT worse if I weren't on the shakes. And to have the belt showing a seeable result has helped keep me on the straight and narrow :D

Got to wait till 9am before I can go and WI ...wanna do it now ...now...now...~lol~ x x x

Got on the scales this morning and I don't think I like em :( I've been working my butt off this week moving sodding sand although 2 days didn't manage to drink all 3 of my shakes and I know I didn't make the 3ltrs of water I've done on previous days.

At least I've stuck to it 100% so can't beat myself up over the fact I'd cheated in some way. Its also TOTM and only just found something to help go to the loo (knows that's TMI but its true).

If I've gained then hey ho would of been A LOT worse if I weren't on the shakes. And to have the belt showing a seeable result has helped keep me on the straight and narrow :D

Got to wait till 9am before I can go and WI ...wanna do it now ...now...now...~lol~ x x x
GOod luck hun.... You must have your shakes and water though hun.... plus more water because your so active!!!! Its important!!! You naughty shake misser you!!!

Lol... Hope yor feeling ok!!! Sure you will be fine!! x

The more you drink the more you shrink..........never a truer word!

You MUST make time for your shakes and water hun :)
I know it's easy to miss them when you're busy but you deserve to take priority.

Good luck!

Dx

Low weeks are horrible but usually followed by good losses the following week. My pharmacist explained that sometimes you body just resists the loss but it always catches up. I'm for a poor loss tomorrow as not been feeling very well. I caved the other day and had a bite of something rather lovely and I know it won't have had much of an impact if any it kinda dented my attitude this week and I really believe you need a positive attitude to aid the weight loss. You are doing everything right so keep focused on that and the fact you are visibly shrinking!!! Xx

Thanks peeps

I am really quite touched by all the positive comments I've had today :) its lovely to know you've got friends watching your back and making sure you don't fall off the wagon!

Its not too bad about STS this week as I know the reasons for it I think...I was doing lots more work didn't drink enough water and didn't have all my shakes. Next week will be different as I'm back to work and can regularly drink more and fit my shakes in without any problems :D

Going to give myself a kick up the arse and back on it with gusto ;) x x x

I am really quite touched by all the positive comments I've had today :) its lovely to know you've got friends watching your back and making sure you don't fall off the wagon!

Its not too bad about STS this week as I know the reasons for it I think...I was doing lots more work didn't drink enough water and didn't have all my shakes. Next week will be different as I'm back to work and can regularly drink more and fit my shakes in without any problems :D

:asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick::asskick:

Hahahaahhaaaa!!!

That's the spirit ;)
I'm having a bit of a slow week myself (prob because I let my water consumption drop) so I've done the arse-kicking thing !

Dx

Saturday 15/10/2011

Right so yesterday was my WI at the chemist and I'd stayed the same ...drank lots more water yesterday and stepped on the scales this morning and i'm now 17st 91/4lbs :eek: that's a stone gone FOREVER :wavey::wavey::wavey::clap::clap: just a tad happy about that :D

I also went for about an hours walk with the dogs yesterday as well just to kick things properly ;) but made I drank lots of water :D

Shame I wasn't WI today which is a week since starting at the chemists....but knew the reason for the sticking point and have altered it and now seeing the benefits :D

Just wanted to post and update for those that might be stuck at the same point as I am...don't give up or break/cave ....carry plodding on and it will shift ;) ...and if I can do it ....ANYONE can do it :D x x x

Wooooohooooooooo! FANTASTIC!

Well done Hun !
Dx

Back