This time I WILL do it :D

As we've all said before the more ya drink the more ya shrink ;) and completely believe that now. Making sure that I'm keeping up with the water bottles and its working.

Tonight I was really struggling with cravings for eating ...not sure why I was ...but I could taste the food I was craving which sounds stupid but I managed to talk myself out of it. I could have so easily caved and gone and gotten something not necessarily naughty but bad and it would of kicked me totally out of ketosis!

I am tackling this head on this time and I think that is my biggest difference. I have decided instead of avoiding things I'm making a stand here, this is how we change our futures by getting in control of our emotions now so when we go back to eating it will be easier for us to remain at our goal weights.

Also another reason for not cheating was the thought that I'd have to admit it on here....I couldn't eat and not tell you all what I've done. So thank you everyone for being my supports :)

Also I was taking my own advice and just drank more water and kept myself occupied ~lol~

x x x

I am tackling this head on this time and I think that is my biggest difference. I have decided instead of avoiding things I'm making a stand here, this is how we change our futures by getting in control of our emotions now so when we go back to eating it will be easier for us to remain at our goal weights.

Also another reason for not cheating was the thought that I'd have to admit it on here....I couldn't eat and not tell you all what I've done. So thank you everyone for being my supports :)

Got to agree with you there hun.......joining Minimins has been the single best thing I could have done after starting this diet:)

Oooooooh group hug girls?
:D

Day 19

I think that's the biggest difference this time ...My attitude is I can do this...rather than it would be lovely if I could do this ;)

Today had a lovely compliment as I walked out of my mum's house from picking my daughter up, she said ...have you lost weight?? :wee: she noticed :D ...I said "yup I have" and walked out ~lol~ I am doing sooooooooooo much better without her knowing I'm doing this diet, so don't want to jepordise what I've done or where I can get to by telling them. I have also decided that for xmas day and boxing day I'm going to eat ...not do the refeed but just have a main meal on each day purely so that my parents don't start asking questions! I thought long and hard about that and felt it was an easier option. I'm at home xmas day morning but round at parents for the rest of the day so this way I can limit what I eat anyway and then hopefully avoid them derailing me for the rest of the time.

OH definitely yes to girlie group hugs...WE ALL ROCK!!!!!
:grouphugg:

p.s. and the fellas too ;)

x x x

Sunday 16th October 2011

Had a minor break through today ...I went to visit my friend and her family. They had made fairy cakes and offered us all 1 ...I actually managed to refuse and wasn't drooling at the mouth...they looked so delish as well but it wasn't worth breaking all my hard work for the past 19 days. I was so proud of myself :)

I am however reconsidering about xmas...if I tell my mother before hand then I will stick 100% but if not I will have shakes plus 1 meal on the day. Will see how strong I am nearer the time. x x x

Every time you resist one of those temptations it makes you stronger and you'll find you get to like being in control.

I hate thinking about the way food used to dictate my life!

Dx

Monday 17th October 2011

For some reason I always find monday's are horrible for me, all weekend I have the OH home keeping me strong and sorting out our lil girl's food so I don't have to deal with temptation.

This morning I've had to make packed lunch and get her breakfast, its all food I use to love...bread ....is my downfall and today I managed to avoid it :D ....didn't even try and sneak anything. I am finding it quite empowering being able to deal with food and not really having an issue with it. It does make me realise just how bad food actually was ruling my life. As soon as I'd had breakfast I'd be thinking about lunch, and after lunch yup dinner was being planned.

It was lovely not to have to worry about food I just made my shake and cuppa tea and was soooo pleased with myself.

Finished work and started thinking mmmm want something to munch ...then looked at the clock and realised it was 12 o'clock shake time ~lol~ have found having regular shake times is keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am slightly miffed as i'm still on :( that's since 5th Oct and its not easing up much either...has any other girlies had probs like this as its getting slightly concerning now and I think that's why I'm feeling so faint and craving food so much at the moment. x x x

Well done for resisting the bread hun!

I find drinking water usually offsets the desire to munch but I have to say I haven't felt faint on this diet so I do wonder if it is because of your heavy period. I'd encourage you to see your GP; we girls do tend to just grin and bear it ( I did for years) but it's often quite easily sorted. You shouldn't have to put up with it chick. :D

For some reason I always find monday's are horrible for me, all weekend I have the OH home keeping me strong and sorting out our lil girl's food so I don't have to deal with temptation.

This morning I've had to make packed lunch and get her breakfast, its all food I use to love...bread ....is my downfall and today I managed to avoid it :D ....didn't even try and sneak anything. I am finding it quite empowering being able to deal with food and not really having an issue with it. It does make me realise just how bad food actually was ruling my life. As soon as I'd had breakfast I'd be thinking about lunch, and after lunch yup dinner was being planned.

It was lovely not to have to worry about food I just made my shake and cuppa tea and was soooo pleased with myself.

Finished work and started thinking mmmm want something to munch ...then looked at the clock and realised it was 12 o'clock shake time ~lol~ have found having regular shake times is keeping me on the straight and narrow. I am slightly miffed as i'm still on :( that's since 5th Oct and its not easing up much either...has any other girlies had probs like this as its getting slightly concerning now and I think that's why I'm feeling so faint and craving food so much at the moment. x x x
My last period was 2 and a half weeks hun!!! Pfft.... Something to do with Oestrogen being released when your burning fat!!! : ) x

Tuesday 18th October 2011

Thanks girlies...its something that happens with the pill I'm on apparently. Can either make you stop having periods altogether or you can have irregular and sporadic...guess which I've been blessed with ~lol~ can't grumble as at least I'm not in the agony I use to be. Also I have a lot of fat to burn and its first time being on with the new diet so just taking as it comes this month and will keep an eye on it then mention it to my doctor when I have to go back for the next prescription ;)

I am really pleased that I'm so focused this time round...but I guess a pretty wedding dress can make you do that ~lol~

Today I'm not working and I'm going with the parental and grandparental to sort out table linen for the wedding :) love days like this doing wedding stuff :)

Its just lovely to have so many people watching out for you and cheering you on with such a journey like this. Needing to lose about 8stone seems very daunting at the start but 1stone down ...only 7 more to go ;) x x x

I love that your so positive!!! I was the same hun!!! 8 Stone to lose..... I never thought i would do it.... here i am and i'm half way!!! The time has flown by..... you will be here.... sat at half way thinking 'homeward straight' In no time!!!! Your doing amazing!!! Keep it up sweetie!!! XXX

Tuesday 18th October 2011

I am having a MAJOR break through today I've taken a HUGE step and actually admitted to my mum and my nan that I'm doing the lipotrim diet again....but I have laid down the law to them...they CANNOT keep asking hows it going ...the CAN say nice things about me looking slimmer ;) ~lol~

I feel better for doing that as now at Xmas time I don't have to refeed or worry about xmas day now :)

I actually feel free after doing that...it might sound a bit mushy ...but I felt they were holding me back so often that I needed to confront them and tell them how they made me feel when they said certain things. It was done very calmly and they were really pleased and amazed how much I'd lost in such a short amount of time.

x x x

thats really great hun, glad they are back on your side...i think sometimes you do just have to lay down the rules of what you want from them and more to the point what you dont want them to be like. Your strength shows them that you mean business and that you're determined xx

I totally agree peachy :) ...it was very empowering telling them what they could and couldn't comment on. Afterall if they truely want to support me then they should listen to what I have to say and the best way to help me :D

I was cool and calm which also surprised me ~lol~ ..have got a slight tinge of redness in my hair which does explain the firery temper I can have at times ;)

It also means that now I can stick 100% at Xmas :wee: which was making me worry. As they now know there is no reason to have anything other than my shakes...lets face it same food gonna be around next Xmas anyways ~lol~ x x x

I am having a MAJOR break through today I've taken a HUGE step and actually admitted to my mum and my nan that I'm doing the lipotrim diet again....but I have laid down the law to them...they CANNOT keep asking hows it going ...the CAN say nice things about me looking slimmer ;) ~lol~

I feel better for doing that as now at Xmas time I don't have to refeed or worry about xmas day now :)

I actually feel free after doing that...it might sound a bit mushy ...but I felt they were holding me back so often that I needed to confront them and tell them how they made me feel when they said certain things. It was done very calmly and they were really pleased and amazed how much I'd lost in such a short amount of
time.

x x x

Good for you girl! It's all about you taking control of your life.
I"m planning to say 100 % over Christmas too!

Dx

Back