25 pounds = an average 2 year old
30 pounds = amount of cheese an average American eats in a year
33 pounds = a cinder block
36 pounds = a mid-size microwave
40 pounds = a 5-gallon bottle of water or an average human leg
44 pounds = an elephant’s heart
50 pounds = a small bale of hay
55 pounds = a 5000 BTU air conditioner
60 pounds = an elephant’s penis (yep, weights more than his heart!)
66 pounds = fats and oils an average American eats in a year
70 pounds = an Irish Setter
77 pounds = a gold brick
80 pounds = the World’s Largest Ball of Tape
90 pounds = a newborn calf
100 pounds = a 2 month old horse
111 pounds = red meat an average American eats in a year
117 pounds = an average fashion model (and she’s 5’11”)
118 pounds = the complete Encyclopedia Britannica
120 pounds = amount of trash you throw away in a month
130 pounds = a newborn giraffe
138 pounds = potatoes an average American eats in a year
140 pounds = refined sugar an average American eats in a year
144 pounds = an average adult woman (and she’s 5’4”)
150 pounds = the complete Oxford English Dictionary
187 pounds = an average adult man
200 pounds = 2 Bloodhounds
235 pounds = Arnold Schwarzenegger
300 pounds = an average football lineman
400 pounds = a Welsh ponyhttp://www.minimins.com/lipotrim-weight-loss-diaries/237917-my-peachy-lt-diary-6.html#

I've nearly lost a tyre :D woohooo ...no wonder people are noticing ~lol~ x x x

Thanks Dee...it was mainly due to being on that I was questioning my losses. Glad to see it hasn't affected them as much as I thought it would ;) lol x x x

Memorable day for ALL the right reasons :)

I can't get over how good today has been for me :)

Firstly getting an 8lbs loss today was fantastic :D

Then decided to go and try some wedding dresses on and OMG I've found my dress :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: such a happy lil bunny now :D ....I was really pleased as its something I'm going to have to slim into but I CAN do this and am more determind than ever now!

Watch this space I'm upping the pace as I have to book the dress by February at the latest!!!!

So will need to be down at least 2 dress sizes by then so will keep you all posted. Thanks peeps for all the support I couldn't do this without you all x x x

Awwwww that's so nice, that's the determination for u now to carry on n look stunning on ur day ;-)
So so pleased for ya.
;-)

Thanks honey :) it really has spurred me on to keep going with this fantastic diet. As I can actually imagine myself in the dress in the size I want rather than just having 1 that fits!

It was lovely as My mum and nan came with me and were soooo supportive as well...even tho the other dress I tried on looked lovely now they both agreed that out of the 2 dresses the other was a lot more stunning and said they could see me in that one easily :D x x x

Trueleame said:

Then decided to go and try some wedding dresses on and OMG I've found my dress :bunnydance::bunnydance::bunnydance: such a happy lil bunny now :D ....I was really pleased as its something I'm going to have to slim into but I CAN do this and am more determind than ever now!

Watch this space I'm upping the pace as I have to book the dress by February at the latest!!!!

So will need to be down at least 2 dress sizes by then so will keep you all posted. Thanks peeps for all the support I couldn't do this without you all x x x

You should have plenty of time ordering it in feb and I'm sure the ladies at the boutique told you the dress can take between 24-28 weeks to arrive then you will have a good month to have all your alts done!!! Oooohhhhh so exited for you! Xx

nikola tbh I'm sooo hyped up this evening its untrue....last night I had terrible cravings and thought I was going to cave but I didn't and stayed 100% ....now going to the shop today and seeing "The" dress its made it all worthwhile :D

Dee...you've kept me strong when I wanted to cave a few times honey so Thank you :)

Peachy ..that list is fantastic and I nicked it so I didn't lose the weights ~lol~

I am truely feeling like I can do this now :) and with a fantastic prize at the end of it :D x x x

Vow thats a fab weightloss Trueleame. Well done Hun :0clapper::0clapper::0clapper:

keep going girl, you are doing brilliantly well. :)

Thanks honey :) it really has spurred me on to keep going with this fantastic diet. As I can actually imagine myself in the dress in the size I want rather than just having 1 that fits!

It was lovely as My mum and nan came with me and were soooo supportive as well...even tho the other dress I tried on looked lovely now they both agreed that out of the 2 dresses the other was a lot more stunning and said they could see me in that one easily :D x x x

Sooooooooo happy for you lovey xxx

Day 24 ~ OMG never been 100% this long since the 1st attempt!

I have to say today that I'm still buzzing from yesterday :D can't even being to explain how happy I am about my wedding dress!

I am now really excited about my next WI as I've stupidly looked at the calendar and realised if I manage to lose 9lbs this week ...I'll of lost 2stone in a MONTH ffs!!!! I am now on a real kick to see if I can do this...as I SOOOO badly want to try and get close to that.

Also reading mancitymarks post about getting to goal and losing 5st has really spurred me on. Its amazing to see soooo many of us reaching our own personal goals and mini goals :) its a fantastic site and I can't get over the support everyone has given me on this road :D and I can't thank you enough :D x x x

I've just finished working and I'm struggling as its not time to have my shake yet otherwise can't get through the evening. Might have to go and have a lovely warm bath to distract me :)

I really don't want to eat but just feeling hungry ...gonna go and top my water bottle up and have a long drink while I wait for this to pass.

It normally does but I SO badly want shift this weight I don't want to mess it up. This might be a bit waffling but I can't let myself down by giving in so easily after such an amazing day yesterday :D

Right off to have a lovely bubble bath :D x x x

Aww hun... i'm feeling a bit fed up too... Something in the air this weekend!! Hope your ok!! : ) x

Think there must be Dee :( ... just feeling really off and can't put my finger on it. I haven't caved which is the only good thing. I had a lovely warm bubble bath and feel very relaxed but think tonights gonna be an early night :) as I'm not loving the way I'm feeling today and hopefully a good nights sleep will help x x x

aww! Big hugs trueleame (and you too Dee!) Hope you're both back on form tomorrow!

xx

Day 25~ 23rd October 2011

Well slightly amazed that I managed to stay 100% last night it was a complete struggle :( but I managed it with looking at this site and getting the support your all fab for :) so thank you. I also took myself to look at the wedding dress I want to get into ;) and it was a real incentive to keep going....also my OH is excellent and doesn't mind me moaning about food even tho I don't buckle and eat anything ~lol~

Not sure why I was craving so much last night...I did have to take an iron tablet as I've been on for 3 weeks now :( and was feeling very lethargic and worn out. Feeling better this morning and sooooo pleased when I stepped on the scales and I was down 2lbs since Friday :D

It really perks me up if I've had a bad night then I get on the scales and I see a good difference like that :)
x x x

Back