This time I WILL do it :D

~lol~ Dee... yup that's it :D ... but lets face it we deserve that for being SOOOOO good and not breaking last night ;) x x x

If it hadn't been for this site and my OH last night I would of caved :( ...it really does help knowing I'm not the only person whose struggling at times. Being able to read everyone's journey and diaries makes you find different things that keep you going when your having a bad day. x x x

If it hadn't been for this site and my OH last night I would of caved :( ...it really does help knowing I'm not the only person whose struggling at times. Being able to read everyone's journey and diaries makes you find different things that keep you going when your having a bad day. x x x

Your OH, this site AND YOUR OWN DETERMINATION!!
You can be very, very proud of yourself lovey......that will give you strength next time you're having a bad day.

Well done :D

Dx

One thing I've noticed that is common throughout our posts ...we can't take compliments very well...and we sometimes undervalue our own achievements :( and willpower to stop ourselves doing this. In the past who am I kidding ...even with someone here I could of easily snuck into the kitchen and eaten without being noticed x x x

Trueleame said:
One thing I've noticed that is common throughout our posts ...we can't take compliments very well...and we sometimes undervalue our own achievements :( and willpower to stop ourselves doing this. In the past who am I kidding ...even with someone here I could of easily snuck into the kitchen and eaten without being noticed x x x

Hun you have done so well saturday nights are awful! And in the past if you'd have snuck anywhere and munched on something you'd have been gutted... So as good as it might have made you feel for one moment you'd have tortured yourself after.... And you avoided all that well done lovely! xx

Peachy ...your sooo right ...but its hard to get yourself out of the secret eating which has always been my way :(

It isn't something I can do on this diet or it shows on the scales ~lol~ which is why I think I do so well at this diet in the first place :D x x x

Trueleame said:
Peachy ...your sooo right ...but its hard to get yourself out of the secret eating which has always been my way :(

It isn't something I can do on this diet or it shows on the scales ~lol~ which is why I think I do so well at this diet in the first place :D x x x

Aww hun bless ya.. This diet seems perfect for you in that respect because you would be caught out quickly if u slipped into secret nibbling again... I know it suits me as I'm now identifying when it is I have issues and would you believe it .... Weekends!! Haha xx

~lol~ Peachy ...weekends are my struggle as well :( ...if anyone couldn't tell ;) after my whiney posts this weekend lol x x x

Trueleame said:
~lol~ Peachy ...weekends are my struggle as well :( ...if anyone couldn't tell ;) after my whiney posts this weekend lol x x x

Oh hun they suck! It's not that I struggle so much as just get lazy .. I work all weekend and as it's the only time I get with my OH we end up on take aways or going for meals and that just builds up something shocking xx

25th October 2011 ~ Day 28

Ok...where to start...had a lovely day out yesterday with my OH as my daughter is on holiday with my mum and dad this week we decided to take a couple of days off just to be a couple for a change :)

We had a fab day out in london...we went to camden market :) we had a wicked time there ...so much to see...I avoid all temptations of food and OMG were their temptations...even down to the free chinese samples they were trying to give away! I stayed strong and drank my bottle of water.

We were walking around and having a great time :D sightseeing and just having fun the two of us. We got the tube home about 4ish.

I then got the shock of my life when on the tube my OH said he felt funny...I stood up to stand next to him to support him and he just collapsed and I managed to guide him to the floor where he went into a complete spasm infront of me...I've never been soooo scared in my life! Thankfully 4 people pulled the emergency cord and the tube waited in the station...he was helped off the train by the underground staff who were sooo helpful. I then had to get him home which was about another hour...part walking to get fresh air and part train home, then driving his car *which he wasn't overly happy about* ~lol~ Tough tho he had no choice after all that!

We got home safely and he had a pizza and some other bits from the take away...as I thought it might his low blood sugar which caused this incident. All the time I was fighting demons in my head about wanting a kebab take away which was my fav!

I was completely in shock and knew I shouldn't but after about an hour of trying to stop myself I caved and had a chicken kebab (with salad) and cheesey chips :cry:I wouldn't mind even eating it I felt naff for doing so but I could not get my head straight about what had happened today :( seeing your fiance laying on the floor after convulsing to the ground it was shocking and scary. Made me realise just how much I truely love this man, and scared me to think what if anything had happened to him what the hell would I do????

It was pure emotional comfort food I realise this....but the reason for posting this is ....I woke up at 2.30am and had to be sick ...my stomach was cramping sooo badly I couldn't sleep properly and today I have had nnnnoooooo problems going to the loo either :(

It has however TOTALLY put me off comfort eating in a way I could never have hoped :D so 1 good thing has come out of this :D

I stepped on the scales and I've only put on 1 1/4lbs after the event which I'm sooooo grateful for. Today my shakes have NEVER tasted so good and it has proved to me that I can stick to this diet and I won't buckle next time like this happens.....p.s...I've told my OH he's NEVER allowed to do that AGAIN :D x x x

Ok...where to start...had a lovely day out yesterday with my OH as my daughter is on holiday with my mum and dad this week we decided to take a couple of days off just to be a couple for a change :)

We had a fab day out in london...we went to camden market :) we had a wicked time there ...so much to see...I avoid all temptations of food and OMG were their temptations...even down to the free chinese samples they were trying to give away! I stayed strong and drank my bottle of water.

We were walking around and having a great time :D sightseeing and just having fun the two of us. We got the tube home about 4ish.

I then got the shock of my life when on the tube my OH said he felt funny...I stood up to stand next to him to support him and he just collapsed and I managed to guide him to the floor where he went into a complete spasm infront of me...I've never been soooo scared in my life! Thankfully 4 people pulled the emergency cord and the tube waited in the station...he was helped off the train by the underground staff who were sooo helpful. I then had to get him home which was about another hour...part walking to get fresh air and part train home, then driving his car *which he wasn't overly happy about* ~lol~ Tough tho he had no choice after all that!

We got home safely and he had a pizza and some other bits from the take away...as I thought it might his low blood sugar which caused this incident. All the time I was fighting demons in my head about wanting a kebab take away which was my fav!

I was completely in shock and knew I shouldn't but after about an hour of trying to stop myself I caved and had a chicken kebab (with salad) and cheesey chips :cry:I wouldn't mind even eating it I felt naff for doing so but I could not get my head straight about what had happened today :( seeing your fiance laying on the floor after convulsing to the ground it was shocking and scary. Made me realise just how much I truely love this man, and scared me to think what if anything had happened to him what the hell would I do????

It was pure emotional comfort food I realise this....but the reason for posting this is ....I woke up at 2.30am and had to be sick ...my stomach was cramping sooo badly I couldn't sleep properly and today I have had nnnnoooooo problems going to the loo either :(

It has however TOTALLY put me off comfort eating in a way I could never have hoped :D so 1 good thing has come out of this :D

I stepped on the scales and I've only put on 1 1/4lbs after the event which I'm sooooo grateful for. Today my shakes have NEVER tasted so good and it has proved to me that I can stick to this diet and I won't buckle next time like this happens.....p.s...I've told my OH he's NEVER allowed to do that AGAIN :D x x x
OMG..... thats awfull.... are you both ok???

Don't worry about it hun.... Just start over!!!

You keep strong!!! XXX

It has completely spurred me to keep 100% now as omg am I suffering today ~lol~

OH is fine today thanks honey...think it was overheating on tube and dehydration that caused him to flake out soooo quickly and violently. The tube staff were excellent :) I am going to write an email to say Thank you to them :)

He's fine today thank goodness but it was sooo scary and shocking :( at the time as he's normally fit and healthy. He works out I dont' know how many times a week at work and eats really well. I think that was also the scary point for me ....if that can happen to him ....WTF am I doing to myself being obese????

I am back on the shakes 100% today without annnnnnyyyyyy problems ;) and they have never been sooo easy to drink ;) Also I carrying on counting my days as going back to 1 would totally demoralise me personally....so day 28 half way done and 100%TFR :D x x x

Oh lovey, I just read your post!

What a day! I can understand comfort eating.......I'd have done just the same. So sorry to hear about your fiancé but pleased to hear he's OK. And you!.........look at you Mrs Positive! How fantastic to find some positive learning points out of a horrible day! Good on you!

Xx

Thanks Denise...it was a terrible day ...but I wanted to post about it incase anyone else is having a bad day or perhaps thinking about eating something they use to use as comfort food and how poorly its made me feel. Also I don't think I could comment the way I do without being open and honest about my own journey...good or bad!

x x x

Awww honey glad you are both ok now that must have been awful! big hugs to you both!!! As for the kebab forget it and start over, Which I know you will you've been a star so far lovely! Keep going xxx

Thanks peachy :) ... it was a choice I needed to make last night...I did battle with myself for an hour tho ;) whereas before I'd of been aaahhh what the hell and done it straight away. Which did please me the fact that I did have such a battle...I chose to cave but did pick chicken ~lol~ I was felling too bad not to have done that.

Today I'm back 100% and NOTHING is gonna make me break being 100% till the end now. For 1 I don't want to be in pain like this again its not funny. Hopefully I will have a decent loss on friday but I'm not even going to beat myself up over it...its not a situation that I find myself in on a daily basis so its easily avoided ~lol~x x x

Back