This time I WILL do it :D

Trueleame said:
Thanks peachy :) ... it was a choice I needed to make last night...I did battle with myself for an hour tho ;) whereas before I'd of been aaahhh what the hell and done it straight away. Which did please me the fact that I did have such a battle...I chose to cave but did pick chicken ~lol~ I was felling too bad not to have done that.

Today I'm back 100% and NOTHING is gonna make me break being 100% till the end now. For 1 I don't want to be in pain like this again its not funny. Hopefully I will have a decent loss on friday but I'm not even going to beat myself up over it...its not a situation that I find myself in on a daily basis so its easily avoided ~lol~x x x

Well it's definitely given you some food for thought so to speak and now you are back at 100% and raring to go again so don't worry about it and just press on honey xxx

Day 29~ 26th October 2011

Can't believe when I stepped on the scales this am they are reading 17st 3lbs :) ...that's 2lbs loss since Friday even with "the blip" ;) shall we call it. I was 100% yesterday and drank 4litres of water which I think helped massively getting back onto things properly.

Today I'm feeling horrid...I had a real head rush when I stood up to go make my shake (I have been on for ages :( ) so I decided to take some iron tablets as I think that might be the problem. Also going from having food on Monday night to 100% yesterday might have something else to add to it.

I am going to be 100% again today...just doing it day by day atm as although I was feeling rough yesterday I am still feeling very emotional over what happened on monday and I know from past experience that I could wobble again very easily if I don't get a handle on it.

I'm working today so that will help me no end :) keeping me busy and occupied :D I love my job...I'm a dog groomer and have some lovely customers who cheer my day up no end ...(the dogs not the owners ~lol~ )

You can't be upset with some of them around they won't let you :)

I need to start exercising as I feel that will help boost the good feelings that it use to :D x x x

Hope you have a good day my lovely! Lucky you, working with dogs.......they do cheer you up don't they!

I know what you mean about the head-rush thing, I was the same myself this morning. Looked up to the corner of the shower to check on the progress of a large spider I'd spotted earlier (I'm not phobic about them but I didn't want him in my hair!) and when I looked down again I felt REALLY wobbly. Had to sit down in the shower. Well at least I can do that now without getting wedged!! :8855:

Anyway chicken, it's a side- effect of the very low calorie intake I think but if you've been on for ages, iron tablets can only help.
Keep up your water and have the Senna handy though.... they always give me toilet troubles ;)

Dx

OMG thats a brill job... i'm so jealous....

You can groom my two if you've got a spare 2 days!! Hahahaaa!!!

Little wrigglers...

Hope you feel better soon.... keep stong!! X

~lol~ re the 8 legged freak :S and yes I am phobic of those suckers, I would not be sharing the same space as them under any circumstances!

I know that the being on hasn't helped with the head rushes but think the lack of water on monday is taking effect today...I upped the water yesterday and that helped but today I can really keep on top of the water intake as I'm working at home :)

Yeah I love my job :D ... have to deal with dogs on a daily basis and are always happy to see you :) its great and really cheers me up on bad days.

I am taking it easy as first dog isn't till 1pm today so can take it easy this morning ....might groom my collie (he'll be soooo pleased about that :) ~lol~ )

x x x

Dee....it was the best job move choice I've EVER made! I truely love my job and don't mind that I end up working 6 days a week ;)

Also its really funny even the wiggliest dogs usually behave for me ...much to their owners disgust when I tell them they were really well behaved ~lol~
x x x

Dee... can't be worse than the Black Russian Terriers that I groom ;) ... google them they are amazingly stunning dogs...and they go to Crufts each year ...that's a scary time for me ~lol~

x x x

Trueleame said:
Can't believe when I stepped on the scales this am they are reading 17st 3lbs :) ...that's 2lbs loss since Friday even with "the blip" ;) shall we call it. I was 100% yesterday and drank 4litres of water which I think helped massively getting back onto things properly.

Today I'm feeling horrid...I had a real head rush when I stood up to go make my shake (I have been on for ages :( ) so I decided to take some iron tablets as I think that might be the problem. Also going from having food on Monday night to 100% yesterday might have something else to add to it.

I am going to be 100% again today...just doing it day by day atm as although I was feeling rough yesterday I am still feeling very emotional over what happened on monday and I know from past experience that I could wobble again very easily if I don't get a handle on it.

I'm working today so that will help me no end :) keeping me busy and occupied :D I love my job...I'm a dog groomer and have some lovely customers who cheer my day up no end ...(the dogs not the owners ~lol~ )

You can't be upset with some of them around they won't let you :)

I need to start exercising as I feel that will help boost the good feelings that it use to :D x x x

You're not that woman who dyes the dogs bright colours and puts vagazzles on their little behinds are you? :) xxx

NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO bloody way peachy ...those dyes can actually kill the dogs as the colours have something in them which can actually poison the dogs but the stupid people don't realise that when they put those dyes on :(

I know of a groomer who dyes her own poodle BRIGHT pink on a regular basis ...just seems cruel to me :( but each to their own I suppose x x x

Well done for getting back on the wagon! I would have done the same on Monday too. Glad everyone is ok though!
Chin up lovely! Things can only get better!
And you work with dogs! Thats epic! I love animals so much! And dogs have unconditional love! Thats bound to cheer anyone up!

xxxx

Day 30 ~ 27th October 2011

Feeling much better than I did yesterday thank goodness as I was getting dizzy spells soo much had to cancel all my work yesterday :(

I seem to be back on form today :) taking things easy but at least able to stand up without passing out ;) which is always a bonus ~lol~

I'm wondering whether my OH and I have had a bug this week which would explain his episode on monday and how I was feeling yesterday!

I managed to stay 100% :D so I'm really happy with myself for that...before if I'd been feeling a bit off I'd of gone off plan and then found it really hard to get back on it. Now my mindset is completely different now which proves I'm going to have the best chance of keeping this weight off when I start back on the refeed and maintenance plans.

x x x

Feeling much better than I did yesterday thank goodness as I was getting dizzy spells soo much had to cancel all my work yesterday :(

I seem to be back on form today :) taking things easy but at least able to stand up without passing out ;) which is always a bonus ~lol~

I'm wondering whether my OH and I have had a bug this week which would explain his episode on monday and how I was feeling yesterday!

I managed to stay 100% :D so I'm really happy with myself for that...before if I'd been feeling a bit off I'd of gone off plan and then found it really hard to get back on it. Now my mindset is completely different now which proves I'm going to have the best chance of keeping this weight off when I start back on the refeed and maintenance plans.

x x x

Pleased to hear you're feeling better! Well done for staying 100%.

Pass the halo polish!

xxxxxx

:angel09: woohoo polished up and ready for WI tomorrow ;) x x x

Aww glad you're feeling better Hun all ready for next weigh in too :) sure you will do great xx

The belt sarga continues :) ... I've had to add an additional hole to the belt as it no longer keeps anything up on the holes that were provided ~lol~

I've measured where it was when I first bought the belt to where it is now and wait for the drum roll....ddddrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...I've lost 4inches off my waist :D woohoo :D :D :D :D x x x

The belt sarga continues :) ... I've had to add an additional hole to the belt as it no longer keeps anything up on the holes that were provided ~lol~

I've measured where it was when I first bought the belt to where it is now and wait for the drum roll....ddddrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...I've lost 4inches off my waist :D woohoo :D :D :D :D x x x

Vow:) Well done hun.
You are doing so well. Keep it up hun :)

Back