This time I WILL do it :D

The belt sarga continues :) ... I've had to add an additional hole to the belt as it no longer keeps anything up on the holes that were provided ~lol~

I've measured where it was when I first bought the belt to where it is now and wait for the drum roll....ddddrrrrrrrrrrrrr ...I've lost 4inches off my waist :D woohoo :D :D :D :D x x x

Wow! That's fab! Well done you!

Dx

Day 31 ~ 28th October 2011

Just back from WI and OMG I've lost 4lbs :D I'm UBER happy with that considering monday's huge blip :(

Although since monday I've been 100% and drinking so much water and its worked its magic again ;)

I am geered up for another week now and thinking perhaps in 2 weeks time I'll go try that dress on again ...juuuuusssstttt to keep me motivated about it ;) ~lol~ x x x

Just back from WI and OMG I've lost 4lbs :D I'm UBER happy with that considering monday's huge blip :(

Although since monday I've been 100% and drinking so much water and its worked its magic again ;)

I am geered up for another week now and thinking perhaps in 2 weeks time I'll go try that dress on again ...juuuuusssstttt to keep me motivated about it ;) ~lol~ x x x

Great news hun! That blip is well behind you now so don't give it another thought! Hope your fiance is feeling much better now too.

x S

He's just got back from the docs app and he's fine :) ...given a full check over and everythings alright :D ...so can definitely put monday WELL behind me now :D

Thanks Shivie x x x

Super stuff! Onwards and inwards!

x S

He's just got back from the docs app and he's fine :) ...given a full check over and everythings alright :D ...so can definitely put monday WELL behind me now :D

Thanks Shivie x x x

Oh that's great news hun! :)

Well done on the weight loss, I'm glad your determination was rewarded!

xx

Trueleame said:

Vow! well done Hun :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Trueleame said:

Thanks Shivie x x x

I'm just catching up here. GO YOU!!! what a brill loss. I'm so happy for you. You needed that for a wee boost after the week you had. You are smashing this diet, keep it up. Here's to a good weekend. Xx

Thanks pam ...this time round I'm really getting into this diet and now I'm getting into watching the numbers change on the scales ;) lol x x x

Day 32 ~ 29th October 2011

Well feeling good today about how well I'm doing on the diet. Tonight my lil family has been invited round to our friends house for a birthday party, they are going to order either chinese or indian for dinner. I have already told them I'm doing this diet and that I will come but I won't be eating :) they are fine with that as they can see how well I'm doing so far. I really love my friends they are always so supportive if I tell them I doing this diet. Its my choice to do this diet and I am glad that I can still go out but can stick 100% TFR. Also its going to get ridda that horrible saturday night dilema that I usually have ;)

As watching others eat is never a problem for me, its when I get bored my brain wanders to food ~lol~

x x x

Forgot to mention that I went to the nurse yesterday about feeling dizzy and being on so much. She was REALLY helpful about the diet. I thought she was going to give me the riot act about how bad it is....but she said hang on lets do your stats...blood pressure was 127/91 and weight had gone down 2st since I was last weighed at the chemists ;) she said ...well the diet seems to be working perfectly for you.

I was really shocked with her being so supportive :D she said anything that brings your weight down is a good thing. She was pleased that its monitored by the chemists as well ;) so I came away yesterday feeling rather pleased all round :D

Apparently the reason I've been feeling wobbly/dizzy is because the bone in my ear is misplaced which would explain why my ears been aching lately. She said once your body fights off whatever's pushed it out of line you'll stop feeling dizzy :D

I had been worried they might put it down to the shakes...but nope just general infection probably causing it so given time it will go :) x x x

Yay!!!

Brill positive results all round!!!

Awesome!!!

I hope your feeling on top of the world lady!!

x

so pleased to read that its all going swimmingly for you, i hope you have a lovely evening tonight x

That's ace Hun glad alls well in your world again, and that your man is doing good! I had a major dizzy spell at work the other day got a bit worried then realised it was 5pm I'd only had one shake at 8am, one ltr of water and had just started my TOTM haha so was understandable... That and I'd been putting make up on people at that point for nearly 9hrs solid on a boiling hot make up counter... What did I expect haha! Numpty! :)

Xxx

I am so looking forward to seeing my friends as they haven't seen me for over a month so it was me at my heaviest. They will definitely see a change ;) and its always lovely that our kids get to meet up as well.

Thanks lovelies for all the kind words ...I'm doing really well on the diet atm and making it through day by day ;) which I keep telling people...seriously need to listen to my own advice sometimes ~lol~
x x x

I am so looking forward to seeing my friends as they haven't seen me for over a month so it was me at my heaviest. They will definitely see a change ;) and its always lovely that our kids get to meet up as well.

Thanks lovelies for all the kind words ...I'm doing really well on the diet atm and making it through day by day ;) which I keep telling people...seriously need to listen to my own advice sometimes ~lol~
x x x

Great to hear you sounding so positive ! I'm looking forward to spending a few days with my Mum next month. She hasn't seen me since I was 19st 11 lbs and although I've told her that I've lost nearly 5 stone, she's still going to get a heck of a surprise. I look sooooo different!

xx

Day 33~ 30th October 2011

Had an absolutely lovely evening last night with my friends and their kiddies :)

I stayed 100% :happy036:even tho everyone else had a lovely looking indian meal. Afterwards my friend brought out these amazing looking deserts :sigh: a cheesecake, black forrest gateau and double chocolate cake. I am really impressed with myself and SO pleased as today I'd of been feeling naffy.

I stepped on the scales this morning and OMG my hard work has been rewarded ...16st 13 1/2lbs :D woohooo I'M under the 17st mark :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
x x x

Back