This time I WILL do it :D

Woohoo :D ...(shivie don't bash me pls) but stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 16st 9 1/2lbs ...That's 2STONE lighter than when I joined Lipotrim :D:talk017:

After the few dodgy weeks I've had I seem to now be back on track properly!

x x x

Wow well done hun keep this feeling in sight everytime you are tempted!! Im going to have an unoffical weigh in tomorrow aswell! I've decided my weigh in with chemist is on Monday but I'm going to weigh in at home on a Friday just before the weekend keep me motivated through the wkend then! My wii fit scales is the same as the chemist :) x

Woohoo :D ...(shivie don't bash me pls) but stepped on the scales this morning and I'm 16st 9 1/2lbs ...That's 2STONE lighter than when I joined Lipotrim :D:talk017:

After the few dodgy weeks I've had I seem to now be back on track properly!

x x x

:8855: Ah hun I won't be bashing you, I'm a lamb really!! I know it's hard to stay away from the ol' scale! I've just trained myself not to as I get a bit obsessive about things too easily and would probably end up skipping shakes or something mad just to beat the bugger! Well done on a great loss so far lady! You're on a roll now so KEEP IT UP!!

x S

:8855: Ah hun I won't be bashing you, I'm a lamb really!! I know it's hard to stay away from the ol' scale! I've just trained myself not to as I get a bit obsessive about things too easily and would probably end up skipping shakes or something mad just to beat the bugger! Well done on a great loss so far lady! You're on a roll now so KEEP IT UP!!

x S
How you getting on Shivie?? x

How you getting on Shivie?? x

Grand hun thanks! Not counting the days at all now, just getting through each one as it comes. Works for me better that way I think. Bet you're looking forward to re-feed now! 17 days isn't it?

xx S

I know I'm not at all ready to even think about refeeding yet...as the thought of gain all the weight back is too scary for me atm. I am going to stay 100% till at least February! Then I'm going to reassess what I want to do :) x x x

I know I'm not at all ready to even think about refeeding yet...as the thought of gain all the weight back is too scary for me atm. I am going to stay 100% till at least February! Then I'm going to reassess what I want to do :) x x x

Time will fly in wait and see :) x

I'm determind this time round that I'm NOT going to get off this too early as that was my flaw first time round. Although I hadn't started exercising then either ;) this time its different x x x

We'll nail this thing together Tru; I've got another couple of weeks on LT and then I'm switching to Cambridge but I'll still be on 100% TFR until the end of January. After that I've got 8 weeks of gradual transition from Cambridge to Montignac and then Montignac Phase 1 until I get to goal which will hopefully be this side of my (May) birthday :D

I will be on here ALL the way through and well beyond!

xx

Deezer said:
Youuuuuurrrrr gonna get donnnnnnneeeee!!! Of Shivie and Pip!!! Lol....

Ohhhhhh you little bugger!!!!! Put those sodding scales AWAY!!!! Well done though honey!! :) xx

WI 7 ~ 18th November 2011

Wooohoooo :talk017:

I had my 7th WI today and guess what ....I've lost 6lbs :D:D:D All my good work FINALLY paid off on the scales.

Wooohooo 16st 10lbs on the chemists scales ...16st 9 1/2lbs on home scales ...so not grumbling ;)

x x x

Brilliant news Tru!! So delighted for ya! That wedding dress is calling!
Have a great weekend & chat to you Monday after my weigh-in!

x S

Be thinking of you on Monday :) x x x

Wooohoooo :talk017:

I had my 7th WI today and guess what ....I've lost 6lbs :D:D:D All my good work FINALLY paid off on the scales.

Wooohooo 16st 10lbs on the chemists scales ...16st 9 1/2lbs on home scales ...so not grumbling ;)

x x x

Oh I'm so pleased for you Tru! That's fantastic!
Well done!

Dx

Back