This time I WILL do it :D

Aw thanks peeps :D ... I'm so exciting and I'm going to be taking my lil girl to try her bridesmaid dress on today ;) ...so its making my weekend slightly amazing :D

I might try my dress on again...would be a shame not to ;) x x x

Aww how lovely. You will need to tell us how you both get on. Bet you well up when you see her in her dress for the first time!! Have a lovely exciting day both of you. Xx

Aw thanks peeps :D ... I'm so exciting and I'm going to be taking my lil girl to try her bridesmaid dress on today ;) ...so its making my weekend slightly amazing :D

I might try my dress on again...would be a shame not to ;) x x x
Would be RUDE not to!!!

Back from the shop and yup did shed a lil tear when she tried her dress on :D its lovely ...very girlie and most importantly as all ladies on here will understand and appreciate....ITS SPINNEY ;) ~lol~

Which is obviously the most important part of any bridesmaids dress ;) lol

I did try my dress on again ;) ...its looking better every time :D ... my nan hasn't seen me in it since the first try on and even she said wow ...you know you can really see the difference! << my nan ...was nearly floored!

x x x

Back from the shop and yup did shed a lil tear when she tried her dress on :D its lovely ...very girlie and most importantly as all ladies on here will understand and appreciate....ITS SPINNEY ;) ~lol~

I did try my dress on again ;) ...its looking better every time :D ... my nan hasn't seen me in it since the first try on and even she said wow ...you know you can really see the difference! << my nan ...was nearly floored!

x x x
I am sooo proud of you hun!!!! You've done so well!!! x

x x x

I know exactly what she means about the "spinney" dress!
I bet she looked a picture!
Fab news about the beautiful bride-to-be too!

xx

I felt amazing in my dress today ...you can really see I'm getting a lovely figure in it :D my daughter was too busy spinning to notice ~lol~ at least she's happy with her dress!

I was also really cheeky today at my friends daughter's birthday party ...pool party ...I managed to sneak off and do 8 lengths to complete my Thames Bridge swim as well ;) ~lol~ omg would NEVER of bothered doing that before but it was really annoying me that I hadn't completed it last week!

Today also at the pool I was in a swim suit for goodness sake infront of all the other mums and I didn't feel overly bad which can't be bad.

I am finding my confidence is coming back in oodles...someone even commented at the party wow you can really see your losing weight :D ...CAN MY WEEKEND GET ANY BETTER???? I think NOT ..sitting with a stupidly smug grin on my face atm x x x

You do Hun hooray for smugness! :) xx

Amen to that Peachy! Well done Tru.

....and Peachy I've just noticed your stats. Under 200 lbs girl! Fantastic!

xx

Sunday 20th November 2011

I am slightly worrying about this afternoon as my ex's family want to take my daughter out for dinner. Only trouble is she doesn't really see them that much now he's sodded off to Canada 3yrs ago and no word to either of his daughter here.

I am taking her as she wouldn't go alone...so I am going to sit with my OH in the bar whilst she has her meal otherwise she wasn't going to go at all :( ...she's a proper mummy's girl ~lol~

I am planning on having my shake before I go ...but its gonna be so difficult if she needs me to pick things or sort her out...which I can see happening as for some reason it doesn't taste the same if anyone else does it.

I am gonna be strong and stay 100% x x x

I am slightly worrying about this afternoon as my ex's family want to take my daughter out for dinner. Only trouble is she doesn't really see them that much now he's sodded off to Canada 3yrs ago and no word to either of his daughter here.

I am taking her as she wouldn't go alone...so I am going to sit with my OH in the bar whilst she has her meal otherwise she wasn't going to go at all :( ...she's a proper mummy's girl ~lol~

I am planning on having my shake before I go ...but its gonna be so difficult if she needs me to pick things or sort her out...which I can see happening as for some reason it doesn't taste the same if anyone else does it.

I am gonna be strong and stay 100% x x x

Tru.... you KNOW you're strong enough to do this!

You're right to anticipate it being hard, it would be tough emotinally even if you weren't dieting, but if I've learned one thing from your posts, it's that you will move mountains for you
daughter's sake.

Have faith in yourself my love, we're all rooting for you!

xx

Don't let this emotional 'old life blip' hinder your 'New life plan'

Your dong a good thing taking her... see the postives.... your doing the best thing for her.... Let her see theres no anger from your side... she will thank you for it.... Then finally get that halo polish ready for when you get home!!

You can do this chick!!! I know it!!! x

Ahhh Tru, 1st of all well bloomin done on the dress etc and the swimming too.... :) and like your advice to me Keep strong hun you can do this....Love to you xx

Back from taking small to dinner....poor lil mite didn't stay overly long there tbh ...she was feeling sickey and wanted her mummy. Luckily I was sitting in the bar so they just walked her back to me...but we did bring her dinner round with her as I thought she might eat when back with me. Nope she's totally off her food which is when you know they are poorly. Luckily I stayed 100% and OH ate the fish, chips and beans ;) which made things easier for me.

I would do anything for her ...and the ex's family are really nice ...they can't stand him either for what he's done. I have no anger to them whatsoever...it was just having to go to a restaurant and just sit there drinking water.

It would be so much easier if you could have diet drinks...could make going out easier. I am chuffed I stayed 100% :D ..feeling good and have had my shake now which also helps.

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments and support ...Fantastic as Ever! x x x

Denise140 said:
Amen to that Peachy! Well done Tru.

....and Peachy I've just noticed your stats. Under 200 lbs girl! Fantastic!

xx

Yay!!! Thanks honey only just but it still counts :) xx

Trueleame said:
Back from taking small to dinner....poor lil mite didn't stay overly long there tbh ...she was feeling sickey and wanted her mummy. Luckily I was sitting in the bar so they just walked her back to me...but we did bring her dinner round with her as I thought she might eat when back with me. Nope she's totally off her food which is when you know they are poorly. Luckily I stayed 100% and OH ate the fish, chips and beans ;) which made things easier for me.

I would do anything for her ...and the ex's family are really nice ...they can't stand him either for what he's done. I have no anger to them whatsoever...it was just having to go to a restaurant and just sit there drinking water.

It would be so much easier if you could have diet drinks...could make going out easier. I am chuffed I stayed 100% :D ..feeling good and have had my shake now which also helps.

Thanks ladies for your lovely comments and support ...Fantastic as Ever! x x x

Hey Hun glad you stayed strong and 100% look at how amazing you've done! I hope your little lady is ok :( bless her it's awful being sick! Xxx

Back