This time I WILL do it :D

Trueleame said:
Today SUCKS ....tomorrow had better improve! x x x

Honey what's up? Xxx

Attachments

• image-3143167886.jpg
    image-3143167886.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 30
hhhmmm as for that chocolatey slabby thing :( omg it was VILE ...I have a few spare sachets so I'm gonna see if I can perfect it as it does seem like a good idea.

Thanks ladies for the cheery messages :) Yesterday was BAD :(

I think TOTM might be rearing its ugly lil head again ....as ok confession time here...... I sat yesterday and ate an entire packet of fox's ginger cream biscuits....not because I was hungry ...just because they were there and I didn't have the willpower to avoid them!

To say I'm angry with myself doesn't even cover it!! I had managed to lose 2lbs up til that point but that's gone back on as of the scales this morning. But as I always say today is a new day ...and when titch is at school I'm hitting the pool for at LEAST an hour to get those lil ******* off!

OH has gone away til Thursday and I don't like it when he has to do overnights away :( I've gotten use to him being here!

Had a naffy day with the last dog being covered in flea's and having to use a blooming nit comb to get them off and kill em...well most of them anyways. It was just bad thing after bad thing and I caved....stupid stupid stupid!!!
Rant over ...sorry ladies x x x

Ah, bless you Tru! What a rotten day ! Big Hugs!

I sympathise on the biscuit thing; I could see myself doing exactly the same thing - have done many times in the past! Once the pack was opened I just couldn't stop.

But hey! What's done, is done and you've told yourself off so I'm pleased to hear that you're getting back on the LT horse!

Hope today is better for you. Enjoy your swim!:D

Thanks Denise....I do alright unless hormones come into play so it seems. Its when that lil so and so creeps up that I struggle. But at least I'm back on the shakes this morning and I'm going to make sure I drink my 4litres as I don't even think I managed 1 litre yesterday :(

I am going to go and take my anger out on the pool ;) ... want/need to learn to rechannel my emotions into exercise to get ridda them rather than turning to the cupboard!

Today is a new day and feeling like I am back in control again ....hate these blooming blips!

At least I stopped with 2lbs...before I'd of said blow it and carried on and gotten back to where I was before I started! So I'm obviously doing better x x x

hhhmmm as for that chocolatey slabby thing :( omg it was VILE ...I have a few spare sachets so I'm gonna see if I can perfect it as it does seem like a good idea.

Thanks ladies for the cheery messages :) Yesterday was BAD :(

I think TOTM might be rearing its ugly lil head again ....as ok confession time here...... I sat yesterday and ate an entire packet of fox's ginger cream biscuits....not because I was hungry ...just because they were there and I didn't have the willpower to avoid them!

To say I'm angry with myself doesn't even cover it!! I had managed to lose 2lbs up til that point but that's gone back on as of the scales this morning. But as I always say today is a new day ...and when titch is at school I'm hitting the pool for at LEAST an hour to get those lil ******* off!

OH has gone away til Thursday and I don't like it when he has to do overnights away :( I've gotten use to him being here!

Had a naffy day with the last dog being covered in flea's and having to use a blooming nit comb to get them off and kill em...well most of them anyways. It was just bad thing after bad thing and I caved....stupid stupid stupid!!!
Rant over ...sorry ladies x x x

Sorry to hear you had a bad day Tru but you are right today is a new day no point dwelling in the past !! If you feel like you cave when its TOTM then next time be aware of it and keep saying to yourself im not going to cave this time and you will get through it !! Ive caved in week 3 everytime ive done this diet so when i started i said to myself no caving so im hanging on here for dear life cant wait until sat to say more shakes please to take me into week 4 :)!

In terms of the little nasties you had it could of been worse I reckon if I had a blip it would be for something like a takeaway so count yourself lucky :) good to see you faced up to it and carried on :)

Can I ask when you go back into ketosis is it the same 3 day agony as when you started? or is it not as bad because you've already been in ketosis the day before?

Enjoy your swim hun x

You go right back to the same naff 3 days again :( gggrrr ...serves me right tho...so counting it as penance ~lol~

TOTM isn't set with me ...I'm on a pill which can stop them completely but can muck them up totally! So I don't know when its gonna strike! And the first 3 weeks I was on this diet I was constantly on :( ...that wasn't easy or fun to deal with.

Haven't been on now since I doubled up on the pill...seems to have kicked it for a while but was getting that achey tum again so not sure ...but yup back on track and think its gonna work as I'm going swimming which always makes me feel SO much better. I think that's what derailed me this week...not being able to go on monday as I had my daughter home sick from school!

Back on track and we shall see how it goes on Friday...as long as its not a gain I'll be happy ~lol~
x x x

Awww Tru, big hugs darling, so sorry to hear yesterday wasnt good for you, remember its just a little blip and you`ll get passed it, your a strong cookie and you can do it hun! Enjoy your swim and don`t beat yourself up, i`ll be thinking bout ya today Chin up babes XXXX

ok hun when all said and done you stopped and jumped back on the horse that shows a great deal of improvement from what you once would have done... you have been so good and so strong so just put it down to a blip and get back on track! you can do it hun.... think wedding dress!! :) xxx

Thanks ladies your support means a lot :)

Today I went swimming and kinda hammered it ...52 lengths of my local pool :D :D :D only had to stop as my shoulder was starting to hurt and I've gotta work tomorrow with a very heavy dog!

I feel much better for going swimming ...I honestly think that sets me up for the week and because monday was a couldn't go ....it threw me!

I am doing really well today been 100% and making sure I'm drinking :D plenty.

x x x

Wow ...52 lengths hasn't actually moved me very far on my current challenge ~lol~
At least I went and Denise ...they don't leave galaxy bars in our lockers for us :( ...MEANIES!!! ;) ~lol~ x x x

52 lengths is bloody brilliant girl, well done for climbing back on the wagon with such a vengeance! Blips come and blips go....you're still lengths ahead in the wedding dress race!

x S

WOW!!! 52 lengths is awsome!! So happy your back on track and feeling positive Much love to you L xxx

Well done lady!!! 52 is cracking that's nearly a mile!!! Keep it up angelfish!! :) xxx

oooohhh peachy ...I'm liking the new name :D ...angelfish :D x x x

Day ~ 24th November 2011

Well now I know why I've been feeling so off for the past few days ...I've come down with my daughters cold :sigh:

I've got a sore throat from hell...not sure what I can take for it ...might give LT a call this morning and ask them as tbh don't wanna eat anything so at least it will help me get back on track firmly.

Also I stepped on the scales and I've managed to lose 1.5lbs of the 2lbs I'd put on with the blip! So that's cheered me up slightly.

I have to admit the cold shake this morning is actually welcomed...its helping my throat ~lol~ never thought I'd say that tbh.

Hope everyone has a good Thursday x x x

Well now I know why I've been feeling so off for the past few days ...I've come down with my daughters cold :sigh:

Awww! Big hugs Tru!

Have you tried making the shakes with ice cubes? When I had my cold I found I enjoyed the strawberry one zapped in the blender with a little less water and about a dozen ice cubes. Nice change of texture too!

Plus... paracetamol for my head and Olbas Oil tissues (no NOT to eat!) to keep my nose open.

xx

Back