This time I will do it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by NatalieBxx, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. NatalieBxx

NatalieBxx Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10lb(12.44%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi all!

I am starting again on Tuesday, I've been reading up on it all again and trying to get my head round it and now ive been paid I can get some shopping in of all the stuff I need. Can someone help and tell me what are the basics I need to make it easier, such as muller lights and free snacks etc!

I'm definitely doing it this time so going to be on here more to get some support :)

Thanks xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. GonnaBeANewMan

GonnaBeANewMan Member

Start Weight:
    17st0lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st0lb(11.76%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Mullerlights are free, syn free cottage cheese was a favourite of mine to snack on, especially the one with pineapple.

Good luck =]

4. chocolatetrish

chocolatetrish Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(29.39%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    We tend to buy tons of fruit and thats what we snack on ... also muller lites ..... try and get some recipes and give them a try, weve eaten some lovely food from recipes that i found on here so definately worth having a good look around here xxx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.