This time I will do it!!...

Evening chick hows you? Well done on the gym visit :) We need pics of the bathrooms when complete lol

Evening hun. I'm shattered tbh. Looking forward to the weekend for a lie-in!

Will post some pics when the house is finally finished. Oak flooring being laid Friday then a few weeks rest before the kitchen and utility is done x

Lol! Hardly. It's a new build and was fitted with cream carpets everywhere, even in the bathrooms.

I thought it would be okay but with two babies, a dog and OH they are black! Lol.

Thought we may as well do everything pretty much at the same time and have one lot of upheaval as opposed to lots of little ones xx

Anju - that poem is great! X

Yep - esp the bit where she wipes off her lipstick. I honestly can say that I've considered doing that. Lol. :D

Feel urgh today. Every muscle in my body is aching, my throat is sore and my glands are swollen and I feel quite sickie now.

Did try to go to the gym but as I was so sore we just did some stretches to try to loosen my muscles.

Food is sparse today, throat has become worse over the day and now it's pretty sore even to swallow or have a drink.

Probably coming down with what Freya had.

So, food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Weetabix Oaty Bar

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix Oaty Bar (HExB)

LUNCH:
Salad with Mustard and Honey Dressing - hoping it's not more than 15syns. Went for lunch with a girl from work and tried to pick the healthiest option. Asked for no dressing but came dressed anyway and was gorgeous!

DINNER:
Nothing - feel yuckie!

SNACKS:
Shape 0% yoghurt

TOTAL SYNS = hoping under 15
Exercise - Gym

Me too hun. Think there's some nasty bugs flying around. Hope you feel better soon.

I love honey and mustard dressing - yum! x

Oh, it's awful! Sat here in PJ's, dressing gown, slippers and the heating on. Sweating buckets but feel freezing!

Here's hoping we both feel better soon. Shame can't take a day off and sleep. Xx

Oh, it's awful! Sat here in PJ's, dressing gown, slippers and the heating on. Sweating buckets but feel freezing!

Here's hoping we both feel better soon. Shame can't take a day off and sleep. Xx

I'm the same apart from I'm in bed shivering watching monster in law. Can't stand staying up. I wish I could stay off and sleep, it's crap being a grown up lol x

Awww I hope you both feel better soon, my friend text earlier saying she has a sore throat too, deffo something going about :-(

Back