This time I will do it!!...

Feeling a bit better today.

Got my Body Magic cleaning the house this morning and up and down the stairs all day with the kids!

Out for Sunday lunch tomorrow :-/. Dreading it! I always find it hard to stick to plan when I'm out.

Today's food
HExA = Nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
HExA made with Mullerlight with fresh raspberries stirred in

LUNCH:
Leftover Quorn meatballs in tomato sauce and superfree veg from yesterday
Tangerine

DINNER:
Spicy SW wedges

SNACKS
Tangerine
1 Ryvita Thins (2.5 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 2.5 SYNS

Hi hun glad your feeling better today. Im out for lunch tomorrow too with sis, just hope its somewhere healthy lol

Lol I think everyone dreads eating out when trying to pose weight. Unfortunately its part of life, i'll try to stick to plan as best I can. I just hate not knowing what its cooked in!

Good luck for tomorrow! X

Yeah your so right lol - I might try and persuade her to go to Nandos or a carvery then I know which dish I can have for my syns, or just eat tons of veggies lol

Hi Hun, your twos motivations great when eating out. I tend to just give in and have what I want but we hardly ever eat out or have takeaways.
Enjoy your weekend :)

Kel I have all the plans until I get there and then they go to pot. I think I'll either put on or STS this week as my Dad is going on for a major op on Monday - hence the meal today - so I'll be rushing from work to hospital to kids etc...
Food will have to be grab and go - I'm going to prepare food the night before so I'll have food for work and then snacks for hospital but I think the lack of proper meals may hinder me, we shall see!

Enjoy whats left of the weekend :) x

Kel I have all the plans until I get there and then they go to pot. I think I'll either put on or STS this week as my Dad is going on for a major op on Monday - hence the meal today - so I'll be rushing from work to hospital to kids etc...
Food will have to be grab and go - I'm going to prepare food the night before so I'll have food for work and then snacks for hospital but I think the lack of proper meals may hinder me, we shall see!

Enjoy whats left of the weekend :) x

Aww Hun, hope the op goes well and he has a speedy recovery. Don't worry bout wi just do what you can. Xx

Morning hun. I hope all goes well with your dads op, and as Kel says worry about WI later you have a lot going on at the moment. You can only plan as best you can, you just make sure you eat a little something and as often as you can ( you still have to eat even if it is grab and go, ive been there when nursing my parents). You will be back on plan before you know it, your family comes first xx

Started the day with the best intentions but had a disaster!

Went out for lunch and just ate what I wanted - my throat is very sore, probably another bout of tonsillitis on the way, which is all I need with Dad going in for his op tomorrow - so I used the excuse that I was 'treating myself'. In truth, I've 'treated' myself far too much lately and I didn't enjoy the food that much anyway.

I tried to limit the damage but not eating much else today but doubt it would've worked.

Today's food:

HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Country Veg Pie with 2 roasties, peas, cabbage and gravy
Chocolate fudge cake with cream

DINNER:
Strawberries

So, as you can see, a total day off-plan. Not even totting up the syns today :-(

Forget about Hun & don't stress (I know that's easier said than done) draw the line and start again even if you do have a small gain you can deal with it. Xx

You have 4 days yet chick, dont let one day ruin the whole week, I know its not going to be easy over the next few days but its no good stressing about what youve done today, concentrate on the rest of the week and your dad. You can put things right when you dont have as much on your plate so to speak x

Thanks Texty.

I'm just so tired lately and have so much to do I seem to be letting things slip.

As you said, tomorrow is a new day x

Sometimes life is like that, not a minute to yourself, but you still have to try and make time for you. Make sure you eat little and often even if its not a full meal otherwise you will make yourself ill. You will be ok on Thurs hun and even if you do gain ( you dont know you will), just move on and start a new week with positive thinking, you know you can do it. Give me a shout if you need an ear to bend x

Thanks Texty I really appreciate your support.

I know I need to male time for myself but I feel pulled in all directions at the mo. i'll prob be feeling better in a week or so when I know whats happening with Dad etc...
In the meantime I need to be conscious of what I'm eating to try to stay on the right track x

Haven't stopped today! Not only did Dad go into hospital but we also had a house viewing which we made an offer on and which has been accepted. Roller-coaster of emotions today!

Got a v.sore throat as well so have been mainly drinking hot tea to try to soothe it which is no bad thing after what I've eaten lately!

So, today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Mash, minted mushy peas and smokes haddock

DINNER:
Spicy SW wedges
Blueberries

SNACKS:
2x Tangerine
Mullerlight

SYNS = None

TOTAL SYNS = 0

Syn free day today to try to limit the damage that the last few days may have done, fingers crossed it works!

Haven't stopped today! Not only did Dad go into hospital but we also had a house viewing which we made an offer on and which has been accepted. Roller-coaster of emotions today!

Got a v.sore throat as well so have been mainly drinking hot tea to try to soothe it which is no bad thing after what I've eaten lately!

So, today's food:
HExA = Nothing
HExB = Nothing

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries

LUNCH:
Mash, minted mushy peas and smokes haddock

DINNER:
Spicy SW wedges
Blueberries

SNACKS:
2x Tangerine
Mullerlight

SYNS = None

TOTAL SYNS = 0

Syn free day today to try to limit the damage that the last few days may have done, fingers crossed it works!

Great day Hun, managed to stay in control well done xx

Back