This time I will do it!!...

Morning all. Feel asleep last night sorry!

Cocktails are a must! Would get very messy :) x

Nice day just mooching around. May do a Dorothy Perkins shop later online and deliver to Mam's so OH doesn't notice :)

Tried a new recipe today - Mushy Pea Curry - not actually eaten yet but it's simmering away and actually looks quite nice.

So, today's food:
HExA = 30g Cheddar
HExB = 2x WM Bread

BREAKFAST:
2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns) 2 Eggs and Brown Sauce (1 syn)
Shape 0% Yoghurt

LUNCH:
Cheese (HExA) and Onion Toastie with WM Bread (HExB)

DINNER:
Mushy Pea Curry (2x Tin Mushy Peas, 1x Tin Baked Beans, Chicken, Mushrooms, Onions, Garlic and Madras Curry Powder) with SW Chips and Rice

SNACKS:
Apple
Raspberries

TOTAL SYNS = 3 SYNS

Food sounds great. As for shopping - do it! Dorothy Perkins have 20% off at the moment!

I know. 30% on some things online. £264lighter! Although most of it is double sizes.

Thought I'd treat myself - am having to give up the gym as now my job is office based, parking is £65pm and I can't justify another £60 on the gym as well.
Have hinted to my Daddy that I'd like a running machine, so we shall see... X

Yeah been thinking of that but worry about cars beeping or something lol.
Also it's time at the mo - I'm up at 6 and then straight to work and don't het home til 5 and then I have an hour or two with the kids before they go to bed. Wouldn't want to miss that time with them and by the time they're in bed it's dark. Thought I could you the machine in the winter whilst it's dark, or could get a DVD or something.

I just worry about sticking to exercise when I'm in the house and there is no-one to push me x

Hope you find something nice to buy online. There are some gorgeous dresses. i have brought a burgundy long sleeved chiffon one (billie and blossom) and am really annoyed to see it is reduced by £10 since i got it on Wednesday!
I agree with the exercise at home. I have weights and a treadmill but can't be arsed to use them! I think I am too social to work out alone, I do have some dance/exercise DVDs but spend more time trying to persuade someone to do them with me!

I bought loads of dress too, will upload pics when they arrive. Had loads of dresses and fairly reasonably priced.

I hate it when they reduced things a few days after you bought it! So annoying.

I've emailed my trainer to explain that at the mo I can't afford it and am worried about my job etc so trying to save pennies. He was brilliant and said that he'll keep a space for me should I want to go back - small gym and membership is controlled. And to try to do things at home. Just know that if I got a treadmill I'd use it for a week or two and then it would gather dust! Also, although they fold up, they're still bulky to store.

Anyway, winter is coming and I never fancy exercising in winter and your all covered up in jumpers anyway :).

Much planned for today? X

Yeah been thinking of that but worry about cars beeping or something lol.
Also it's time at the mo - I'm up at 6 and then straight to work and don't het home til 5 and then I have an hour or two with the kids before they go to bed. Wouldn't want to miss that time with them and by the time they're in bed it's dark. Thought I could you the machine in the winter whilst it's dark, or could get a DVD or something.

I just worry about sticking to exercise when I'm in the house and there is no-one to push me x
Yeah, you do get that lol I got one beep this morning but I just ignore it. I was only out for 30mins today as like you say, it's hard to find the time! I'd be rubbish if I had to work out in the house, I have no motivation what so ever lol that's why I go to Zumba and metafit, if it's a class full of people doing it then you don't want to be lazy and sit out for a minute, you keep up with everyone else. And it's nice to have the instructor keeping you going.

A DVD might be a good idea, if you can stick to it. Cheaper than buying a treadmill! X

afternoon chick hows you? Cant wait to see pics of your bargains :) Ive told OH I need some new clothes, so hes just giving me money for xmas then I can choose them myself. I think ill ask the kids to do the same

I dont do any exercise at all, the lads keep saying theyre going to buy an exercise bike, im still waiting lol

DVD is much cheaper than an exercise bike but the motivation to do it is my problem.
Still undecided about the treadmill, it's a lot of money if I don't use it and can't really afford it at the mo.

I can't wait for my DPerkins haul to arrive! Ordered some lovely dresses. Tis the only downside of losing weight - having to buy new clothes! OH his losing the plot and thinks I need to rein it in, I'm loving buying small sizes :)

Texty - did you have a nice time last night? X

I had a great time thanks hun. No hangover today im just tired lazy night for me and an early to bed one as its Monday again tomorrow booooo the weekend flies by

Glad you had a nice time. It does fly by though!
I'm off tomorrow as it's Aaron's first full day in school :)

Also got to go to Dr's - am in endo agony. Need more pethidine tablets :-( x

Back