This time I will do it!!...

Morning hun. Nothing planned really, got Drs at 10:50, and then I want to do a full house clean. Pretty boring really lol.

Aaron is very excited. Keeps asking how long til we can leave for school :)

Hope you have a good day today at work xx

Good luck at docs hun hope you get sorted
I'm doing a full house clean to but not till after Jeremy Kyle lol xx

Hope Aron has a good day at school xx

Thanks hun. Just sat in the waiting room now.
Done my house clean in record time today - it's all done and OH is now ploughing on with the ironing :)

I hope Aaron has a good day, he was so excited this morning to actually get to school but when we got there he had a little wobble about being away from Freya for so long, bless him. Sure he'll be fine x

Got to go back at four and see a Dr that is more familiar with my case?!
Don't think the Dr I saw this morning was too happy that I've been prescribed Pethidine x

Just back from the Drs - she thinks its an Endo flare up, probably due to the change in hormones when I stopped the Depo but hopefully the Pill will regulate that again.

Thinks the pain the left leg is down to the same thing - apparently, even though it's new for me, a lot of people have the pain radiate down legs.

Got another set of tablets to take - mostly painkillers as she wasn't happy I was using old Pethidine tablets - and see how I go for a few days. If that doesn't help, then I have to go back and Dr will arrange a scan.

On another note, Aaron loved his first full day at school! Don't know why I worried so much. He ate all his lunch, including the dessert! He's shattered now so I'm hoping for a peaceful night :)
So proud!

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = 2x Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix (HExB) and Milk (HExA)

LUNCH:
Batchelors Macaroni Cheese Pasta (1.5 syns)

DINNER:
Stir Fry - Cabbage, Bean-sprouts, Carrot, Onion, Mushrooms, Peppers, Garlic and Chicken

SNACKS:
2 Sugar Free Sweet (1 syn)
2x Plums
Raspberries
Options Hot Choc (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 4.5 SYNS

Glad you saw a competent doctor! Hopefully the new pain killers will help.
Great to hear Aaron enjoyed his first proper day as well. He will soon get used to being away from Freya. My youngest couldn't understand why he was kept away in a different classroom from his sister at school. Took him some time to adjust.

It's cute really when siblings are so close! As you say, they'll adjust. Freya loved it - she could play with all Aaron's toys without him fretting about her breaking them lol.

Good day? X

Aw your children sound lovely. Glad your son enjoyed his first full day, it's good that he enjoys school bless him.

Hope you start to feel better soon x

My day wasn't too bad. Back to aquafit this afternoon, so feel better for exercising and being back on plan.
Been on a "wobble" eating wise since Thursday. Almost on the verge of a binge eat. Realised on Sunday that I was feeling emotional and vulnerable after the prang on Thursday.
Got my focus back by putting some plans and researching venues for my 40th birthday bash next year. The visualising of venue/clothes/ music, etc has really helped me to clear my head and focus on what I want to achieve by April.
just need to get my head round a potential gain at WI tomorrow, and then get on with losing the next few stone by the end of the year!

Mefenamic Acid - which I have had countless times before for the pain and which hasn't helped previously. Not too optimistic on this one.

And Medroxyprogesterone 5mg tablets. This is a new one think is helps with pain and something to with hormones.

We shall see if they help at all xx

My day wasn't too bad. Back to aquafit this afternoon, so feel better for exercising and being back on plan.
Been on a "wobble" eating wise since Thursday. Almost on the verge of a binge eat. Realised on Sunday that I was feeling emotional and vulnerable after the prang on Thursday.
Got my focus back by putting some plans and researching venues for my 40th birthday bash next year. The visualising of venue/clothes/ music, etc has really helped me to clear my head and focus on what I want to achieve by April.
just need to get my head round a potential gain at WI tomorrow, and then get on with losing the next few stone by the end of the year!

Anju - you are an inspiration! It's completely normal to be emotional after a bump - I was awful for a good few weeks after my crash in March. What is amazing is that although you've had a wobble, you recognised that and took positive steps to change it - organising you birthday bash.
If you have a gain tomorrow, just if, then you can put it behind you, think of how amazing you'll look at your party and you'll be straight back on track.

Well done for getting back to exercise as well - that will probably help psychologically as you won't want to eat off-plan when your slogging it out and exercising xx

Mefenamic Acid - which I have had countless times before for the pain and which hasn't helped previously. Not too optimistic on this one.

And Medroxyprogesterone 5mg tablets. This is a new one think is helps with pain and something to with hormones.

We shall see if they help at all xx

I've never heard of either lol... Fingers crossed they help to ease your pain xxx

Back