This time I will do it!!...

Text my C earlier and she was great. Will go to WI tomorrow and see if I can find some motivation x

4lbs on for me. I will never see that number again!

110% week for me and a food diary from my C to fill in. C also advised to eat my syns as I don't usually, worth a shot. Hoping that if I manage a loss next week, it'll kick start my motivation again to keep losing.

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Mill
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix (HExB) with Milk (HExA)

LUNCH:
Apple
Orange

DINNER:
Jacket Potato with Tuna, Mayo (2 syns) and Onion with Salad (Mixed Leaves, Cucumber, Tomato)

SNACKS:
Banana
Hi Fi Christmas Pudding Bar (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 8 SYNS

Yeah much thanks hun. Almost getting back to normal, if there's such thing as 'normal' lol.

We can do it hun. We've done it before, we'll do it again x

Good luck to both of you. I am with you 110% this week. My plan for this week is sticking to EE making sure 1/3 visible super free on every meal, snack on super free foods, limit my syns to 10 and drink lots of water. Good luck xxx

Anytime, plenty of room. I should start a SW retreat and charge a fortune xx

I think it would end up being a house party with alcohol and too many syns rather than SW friendly knowing you guys! I would have to use the griddle to bring everyone back in line!

I too was on the verge of giving up yesterday. Even text my C to say how embarrassed I felt and shamed I was to weigh today.

But we can do this. It may take a while but we can try.
Anju, I'm with you! X

It does taste boozy. Someone at group recommends warming it up and putting some low syns custard with it for a proper dessert type treat.

I miss the cherry bakewell, they were my fav. Didn't like the cheesecake, so am glad they have finished. The rocky road are really nice and it feels so naughty having 2!
How the pain been today? Are you back to work?

Rocky Road are nice and I didn't like the Blueberry ones either, still have half a box in the cupboard.

Feeling much better thanks hun. Hopefully work is on the up as well as management are finally acknowledging that their way of working isn't the best use of our skills and we'll hopefully go back to a tweaked version of our normal way of working soon.

How has your day been? X

My day wasn't too bad. Caught up on paperwork, went aquafit, been packing. Away for a long weekend from today. Off on the £9.50 Sun vouchers caravan to Cleethorpes! Weather forecast doesn't look to great, but looking forward to a break from the routine xx
how about you? Any plans for half term?

My day wasn't too bad. Caught up on paperwork, went aquafit, been packing. Away for a long weekend from today. Off on the £9.50 Sun vouchers caravan to Cleethorpes! Weather forecast doesn't look to great, but looking forward to a break from the routine xx
how about you? Any plans for half term?
Argh! Minis is confusing me, the layout on the app has changed!

Nothing planned for half term hun, going away in a few weeks so working the half term.

Enjoy your break! Whatever the weather it'll be nice to get away. Xx

Back