This time I will do it!!...

Im fine. got WItoday and for the first time - no idea which way it will go. My scles showed a 1lb loss, then when I got on agin, showed a change of 2 lb, so a 1lb on! Really wanted 1.5lb tonight. who know - maybe I should run round the block a couple of times to help me!

So I am guessing you are home today as well? Are you still taking the tramidol or moved on to something less strong?

Good luck for WI - maybe it was just a blip with the scales. Got my fingers crossed for you.

Still on the Tramadol at the mo but lowering the dose each day. X

Good idea to lower the dose slowly. That way you can actually see if the pain is better or if the tramadol is just great at masking it. I really only use tramadol in extreme pain, so wouldn't recommend you take it for too long. There are better, less addictive and more modern options out there if you still need pain killers.

Glad your feeling better but booooo to work. Im knackered hun lol I feel so so tired, if I go to bed early I either cant sleep, or I fall asleep then wake about 2 feeling like ive been there all night,then I cant get back off grrrrrrrrrr

Argh no! Not funny when you have trouble sleeping.

Dreading work tomorrow but have to face it I suppose.

Hope WI goes well for you - you've had a fab week x

Gained one this week. Really frustrated! For the last 8 weeks I gain one week then lose the next! Why can't it just equal out and stop messing with my head!

So frustrating Anju - ive been like that since my hols in ........... APRIL arghhhhhhhh if I lose 0.5 tomorrow ill be the same weight I was in May.bummer

Ditto that. I've gained and lost the same half stone since March!
Thing is, the more I STS/gain then lose, the more I lose interest which means I have a few off-plan meals/treats when then means I STS/gain and lose the same few lbs, and so the cycle starts again.
Argh! Why isn't this easier?! Xx

Thanks guys. I suppose I should take comfort in the fact I have still lost overall. I lost 3.5 last week and showed a gain of 1 this week, so I am still down by 2.5, but I just can't understand why is my body settling into this pattern. I pretty much do the same things week in, week out in terms of food and exercise.

I honestly feel like giving up SW! My own fault, I can't seem to stick to it at the mo. Have been up and down the same few lbs since March!

Only myself to blame but really wish I could find my motivation again. Tbh am too embarrassed to go to WI tomorrow as I know my gain is huge compared to when I last weighed.

Sorry to moan x

Back