This time I will do it!!...

Well I wanted to lose a stone so set my target at 10st 8lb but they also put my "club 10" target down which was 10st 7lb, so again, pretty much the same as you! I'm finding I'm not losing much though as I already ate pretty healthily and have put on weight due to not being able to exercise.... getting a bit frustrated but I'll stick with it as it's easy enough to follow :)

I've about a stone and a half to go to get to my goal of 10st 7lbs - have put about a stone back on but hey ho. WI now on Friday and then straight to plan.
I think everyone experiences slow losses the closer to target you get, keep at it though, as you said, the plan is easy to follow and it works.
What day is your WI day? X

I WI on a Thursday morning (although I had my last one pre-xmas yesterday lunchtime, as she changed the times due to the hols). My next one will be 2nd Jan - fingers crossed it doesn't go too badly...! I'm literally only going to loosen up for xmas day and boxing day and try to stay on plan apart from that. What day is yours? Which plan(s) do you generally follow? x

Mine is a Thursday as well, in the evening.
I've been off the rails for a few weeks so haven't officially weighed, am going to WI on Friday and join as a new member - think it may help mentally, fresh start and all that.
Will be off plan today, tomorrow and boxing day and then straight back to plan.

I follow Extra Easy, purely because it is so easy lol. I know the plan inside out, been doing it over a year now. Stone and a half to go and hoping to do it but my birthday in April x

Yeah I can imagine a fresh start would be good for you. So are you moving to weighing in on a Friday going forward, or is it just cuz of Christmas? I've just had a nice on-plan jacket potato with beans since I'm still stuck at work!

Nah just moved it due to Christmas.
Stuck at work on Christmas eve! What do you do? Well done for sticking to plan though x

Morning hun. You too.
Back to plan today, back to group tomorrow to re-join.
First week back is always the hardest.

Enjoy your mam's today. I'm having a onesie day :) x

Tis cold.
I'm itching to tidy up and put the toys away! Hate mess! OH says I have to leave em til at least the weekend but it's killing me lol x

I have hoovered the house top to bottom today... Even though we're not there all day... I hate the thought ov coming home to a mess later xz

Back