This time I will do it!!...

It's so cute! I'll post a pic later if I get chance.
Watching Aaron's lessons at the mo and he's gone up to the next level so he wants to go to the chippie to get a bag of chips, then go up my parents to eat them there.
No bath tonight then lol x

Ahh bless him.... Next level in what hun? Xx

Hope ya back feels better soon
My nursery makes photo posters to as parents worry that there children cry all day. We also get children who don't eat at first aswell but they do after a few weeks. Xx

Thanks Kel. That's reassuring. Kids eh?! They know how to push your buttons x

Hi hun - glad Freya settled it will get easier :D Brilliant Aaron moving up a level he must be doing well.

A whoop brill NSV with the trousers xx

Thanks all.
Didn't reply last night as was in bed by half 8! Feel awful, back is very sore and I have an awful sore throat :-(

Feeling very delicate lol.

OH woke this morning and popped his elbow! He has to wear this plastic splint to bed ready for an operation on his carpel tunnel, he rolled over this morning, forgot he had the splint on and twisted awkwardly and popped his elbow. So I'm on nurse duty today bless him!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday - any plans? X

Thanks all.
Didn't reply last night as was in bed by half 8! Feel awful, back is very sore and I have an awful sore throat :-(

Feeling very delicate lol.

OH woke this morning and popped his elbow! He has to wear this plastic splint to bed ready for an operation on his carpel tunnel, he rolled over this morning, forgot he had the splint on and twisted awkwardly and popped his elbow. So I'm on nurse duty today bless him!

Hope everyone has a lovely Saturday - any plans? X

Morning.. Hope you feel better soon... It's pants when you're not well yourself and have to look after others! Ouch to OH's popping!!! :eek:

Still feeling awful. Another early night I think.

Today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = Hi Fi Deluxe Peanut Bar

BREAKFAST:
Nothing

LUNCH:
Batchelors Garlic & Mushroom Hi-Veg Pasta n Sauce with added Garlic and Mushrooms. Made with water and topped with Cheese (HExA)

DINNER:
Chicken Fajita - Chicken, Mushrooms, Peppers, Onion and Fajita Spice (2.5 syns)

SNACKS:
2x Honey & Lemon Throat Lozenge (1 syn)
Hot Choc made with 1tbsp Choc Shot - a liquid choc (2 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 5.5 SYNS

Ouch to hubby's elbow, will ya let me know how he gets on with op. I've got to have both of myn done

Well done for sticking to plan even though ya not feeling well :)

Rest up xx

Ouch to hubby's elbow, will ya let me know how he gets on with op. I've got to have both of myn done

Well done for sticking to plan even though ya not feeling well :)

Rest up xx

Yeah course hun. He's had his neck decompressed before but is having his elbow done and the ligaments cut in his hand so he can straighten his fingers.

When is your op?

Thanks hun, how are you getting on? X

Yeah course hun. He's had his neck decompressed before but is having his elbow done and the ligaments cut in his hand so he can straighten his fingers. When is your op? Thanks hun, how are you getting on? X

I'm having some tests on my nerves Thursday to make sure it's carpel tunnel as they say I'm to young then there supposed I'm supposed to be getting a date after then

Back