This time I will do it!!...

oooh the depo, I used to have it before/after my first then after Freya but I felt sick every time I had it when I got it the 3rd time so had to stop. Here's hoping & good luck to you too

Thanks hun. Willing to try anything. Hurts though! My arm feels dead! Lol x

How you feeling now x

Hi Hun just catching up, sorry to hear about your pain. Hopefully you'll get it sorted. The depo's not to bad I've been on it 4 years . I have to have it in my bum lol the only downside is the aches before its due. I don't get periods but still get pmt.

Morning everyone!

Morning after the night before and my head is a little delicate shall we say! Lol

Last few days have been majorly off plan - pizza, McD's, cake and alcohol!

I feel awful though, my skin is grey, my tummy is painful and I'm now on first name terms with the toilet!
So, today will be a comfort day as I'm always starving after a night out but tomorrow I'm back to plan 100% to try to limit the damage come Thursday.
I WILL WI this week as I haven't for 2weeks and know that if I keep putting it off it'll be a slippery slope.
Personal trainer is also back from hols on Tuesday so hoping to get a few sessions in next week.

Tummy is very sore. Have realises that I feel better when in SW which is extra motivation to stick to it. The pain is unbearable, not even comparable with anything else I've experienced. It's sort of like a really bad constant toothache and then every so often there are spasms that have me literally doubled over.
If sticking to SW and healthier living helps then I need to stick to it.

Start the tablets that the Dr prescribed me for the spasms. Have been told to start them on a day when I'm at home so god knows what they'll be like!

So, there's my update. Now need to write my shopping list for my SW week starting tomorrow xx

We all need to let our hair down and have a night out now and again chick. The good thing is you will get back on it. You already know that you feel much healthier eating the SW way and as you say thats good motivation to stay on it. I think you can pull it back ready for Thursday hun. Make sure you drink plenty fluids today so as not to become dehydrated. Eat little and often I think thats the trick with IBS, it certainly works for me.

Yeah Dr mentioned that. I'm terrible in work, I'll have no lunch and a huge dinner and then end up feeling sluggish and bloated.
Eating little and often may hell keep me on track as well as i shouldn't really be hungry at a then. Xx

I mentioned it to Stacey too as the doc has diagnosed her with IBS too. Eating little and often means your not overloading your stomach and its smaller amounts to digest before the next lots hits your stomach. It really is trial and error as to what triggers it. I have mine down to a fine art now lol

Lol. That's what worries me though, I have to try the food and be in pain to know what puts me in pain! Lol.

I'd much prefer a list of do's and don'ts. OH has just been diagnosed with coeliacs as we, when we went out last night we went with another couple and went to their house first. She was like 'I'm not cooking for you two, your a nightmare to feed!' Lol x

Lol you will have to cook for her then.

I wish it was a simple as a list of do's and dont's but your right. Until you eat stuff you wont know whats going to set it off unfortunately x

Ah I love SW :)

Always feel good about myself when I get back on plan. Wish I could bottle this feeling for when I'm not quite so good to remind me what it feels like and to keep me on plan.

Today's food:
HExA = 75g Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese
HExB = Alpen Light Cherry Bakewell

BREAKFAST:
Apple

LUNCH:
SW Quiche - Eggs, FF Cottage Cheese, Mushrooms, Onion, Tomatoes, Yellow Peppers and Garlic
WW Yoghurt

DINNER:
Chicken stuffed with Garlic & Herb Soft Cheese (HExA) , Broccoli, Cauliflower and Carrots

SNACKS:
SW Quiche

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

Back