This time I will do it!!...

My sis had gallstones a couple of years ago, she said she had never known pain like it, she was in excruciating pain.

Nothing ventured nothing gained re the change in group hun you wont know till you try x

Oh honestly I'd rather labour again than have pain like that! Luckily the Pethidine makes me drowsy and manages the pain quite well.

Just want to get back to normal now, it seems like one thing after another at the mo!

Think I'll give the group a try on Tuesday x

Yeh go for it hun let us know how you get on. My friend from SW is really fed up her heads not in it at the mo, so I said is there anything I can do to help. She said not really I just need to stop going out on a weekend and drinking lol. So ive suggested some food options for her, and tomorrow night weather permitting were going walking, were going to the pics on Saturday and im thinking I might try 1 Zumba class on Monday night see how I manage with my back, she said she would come with me. If I cant manage I cant but at least I tried x

Aw hun, your such a good friend and support. Like, you said give it a go and see.

I need to focus on the fact that I inly have 14lbs left to target, excluding my unofficial gain today. I can do that easily in 6/7 weeks.

I just need to focus and then try to maintain and not go mad again once at target.

As my Mam keeps saying, there's nothing I can't do, her fav phrase is - I can, I will and I'm going to. Lol. X

Its a good motto to have hun she is a wise mum :D

To get to the original target I set i have 13lbs to go - I just need one good week to give me a boost again as Im getting sick of the odd lb off here and there. We can do this hun lets go for it

I am on this 100% this week, I would love 3.5 at least to get my club 10 & when I stuck to it 100% the last time I got 4.5 off so who knows. This week will be tough tho cause kids are off as from today & hubbie is backshift. Together tho we can do this :D :D

Thanks, same goes got yout oo. I might be bugging you next week as hubbie is backshift at working 12pm - 10pm mon-thurs so its gonna be a long week but still week tomorrow and we're off on our holidays

Then a 100% week this week will give you a boost for hols.

No problem, I may be texting you when I'm struggling as well. We can support each other through x

Back on plan and feel much better for it!

Lets hope I can keep it up!

Today's food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = Alpen Light Bar

BREAKFAST:
Strawberries and Blueberries

LUNCH:
SW Cheese (HExA) and Onion Pasty made with a Warburtons Lunch Pitta (4 syns) with SW Chips

DINNER:
2 Quorn Sausages (2 syns), 2 Eggs, Mushrooms, Tomatoes and Baked Beans with Brown Sauce (1 syn)

SNACKS:
Banana

TOTAL SYNS = 7 SYNS

sounds good, keep it up :)

Still in a lot of pain but it seems to be easing slightly.

Feel much better for being back on plan.

Just as I was feeling great, my Mam brought some cupcakes around. Gave one to Aaron and popped the others in the bin as quick as I could!

Determined to do a 100% week x

Aww thats fantastic hun - well done. You will get that loss this week.

Glad your feeling a little better painwise xx

Thanks both. Was hard - was standing there smelling them for ages and I knew they had to go out or else I'd have to eat them lol x

Back