This time I will do it!!...

Get well soon sending hugs xxx

Awww no, hope you are feeling better this morning xx

Got home a few hours ago now up to try to go to work.

Went to the Out-Of-Hours GP who thought I had Kidney stones and referred me to the Surgical Team in A&E

Surgical Team said it's not Kidney stones and sounds Gynaecological as the pain is lower eft abdomen/pelvic going down my leg and radiating to my back.

The sent for a Gynae, took bloods and a urine sample.
Waited 4.5hrs to be told that there is no one in Gynea to see me and that I need and Ultrasound to determine what the pain is which that can't do until the morning and can't arrange.

Basically told to go back to GP this morning and he'll send me for an urgent scan, hopefully today, to see what the problem is.

Told them I saw my usual Gynae DR last Thursday in private clinic as I was in so much pain and she diagnosed IBS and I was told to go back and pay again as my pain would definitely come under Gynae.

In so much pain, don't know what to do with myself and feel pushed pillar to post.
I shouldn't have to keep paying private simply for someone to take note that I really am in pain. :-(

awww :(, really hope that you get this all sorted soon. Are you under any stress with jobs/home life etc. I remember years ago I had stomach ache right in the bottom right corner and it was all down to my job. When I left my job the pain went away

Not really. Not too fussed on some of the people I work with but nothing that overly bothers me.
Just in so much pain :( x

Wish I lived closer so that I could help you out, I hate seeing friends in pain :(

I wished you lived closer too, need a hug today lol.

Feeling sorry for myself atm, in so much pain it's making me tremble.
Waiting to see Dr now - again! X

Dr thinks it is Kidney Stones after all! Scan booked so just need to wait for a letter confirming date/time.

Sent home with Pethidine and told to try to pass them on my own. If still the same/the pain increases then I have to either go back to A&E or back to the Dr's Monday.

Also gave me a 2week paper from work as won't be able to drive with the Pethidine.
Great! Had loads of time off lately. I'm off now until Monday so hopefully will be able to go back Monday if they've passed.

So painful, it's unbelievable x

yikes, hopefully they will pass soon for you then and if you can get plenty rest xx

Hope you feel better soon my friend had these and was in pain for months, he eventually had to have an op

Try & rest up xxx

Heya guys.

Didn't WI at group today, fell asleep! The tablets knock me out.

WI at home and showing 11st 9lbs so thst would be a 2.5lbs gain.
Not worrying too much, I haven't been off plan to bad and have been barely eating on these tablets. Back to plan tomorrow and then hopefully I can get back to the gym on Monday as the Dr has assured me I should pass it by then.

Thinking of changing group as well and keeping target at 10st 7lbs.
My group has gone really quiet and I've text my consultant about 3/4 times over the past few days as I've been ill and struggling to stick to plan etc... But I've had no response, absolutely nothing.

Also, my old group was close yo where I used to live, since we moved in March I've been travelling to it. It's only about 6miles away but in rush ht traffic it takes ages.

So, thought I may switch to a Tuesday group thats just down the road from my new house so i can walk and hope it'll revitalise motivation.

What you think?

How are we all anyway? Feel out of the loop as I haven't been on Minis as much the past few days xx

Changing group might be good for you hunnie. It could be the boost you need. A 2.5 gain is manageable you havn't been well. Its good that your staying positive, I just hope the doc is right and that whatever it is passes quickly. xx

Thanks hun. Think I will change group. Your right, could be just what I need.

Honestly, I never imagined Kidney Stones could be so painful! X

Back