This time I will do it!!...

Methylsulfonylmethane

Huge word! Lol. Used to repair connective tissue x

Hi i hope you dont mind me commenting ive read your whole food diary and i find you inspiring and can relate to alot of the things you said. Ive had bulimia for ten years done every diet under sun tried tablets used laxatives ive tried to healthy eat but find myself struggling im hoping seeing what youve achieved whilst under a lot of strains and struggles i can do the same. Ive got 5 year old twin daughters and want to try and set a good example to them and hope with sw which im starting tommorow i can get my eating under control and eat meals as a family. Well done again :)

Hi i hope you dont mind me commenting ive read your whole food diary and i find you inspiring and can relate to alot of the things you said. Ive had bulimia for ten years done every diet under sun tried tablets used laxatives ive tried to healthy eat but find myself struggling im hoping seeing what youve achieved whilst under a lot of strains and struggles i can do the same. Ive got 5 year old twin daughters and want to try and set a good example to them and hope with sw which im starting tommorow i can get my eating under control and eat meals as a family. Well done again :)

Of course I don't mind you commenting. And thank you for reading my diary.

I think a lot of 'dieters' have had some form of eating disorder in the past. Overcoming them is as much a psychological things as anything else.

Twins must be hard work, I take my hat off to you!

I wish you the best of luck on your journey - setting a good example to the children is something I can relate to, I never want my babies to have an issue with food or weight.

If I can help at all just shout.

Good luck xx

All the bikini's I ordered ready for holidays in November arrived today.
Tried them all on and realised I look like a deflated balloon!

Despite the weight loss I struggle with my body image outside of my clothes comfort blanket.

Will ask Personal Trainer tomorrow if there is anything more targetted we can do for the loose skin.

We shall see...

Today's food:
HExA = 2 Babybel
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Banana

LUNCH:
Warburtons Lunch Pitta (4 syns) filled with Egg Mayo (1 syn)
Banana

DINNER:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Beetroot, Spring Onions, Radish, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Sweet Pepper and Pickled Jalapeno's
Mullerlight

SNACKS:
Biscuit (3 syns)
Cherries
Weetabix (HExB) Cake with Raisins (6 syns)

TOTAL SYNS = 14 SYNS
Exercise - None

Hi chick hows your day been? I think your doing right by asking your trainer how to combat the problem areas surely he can help its what he gets paid for :D

You have had a good day foodwise hun x

Day hasn't been too bad thank hun. Was called into the office with everyone else who was interviewed for the job the other day. Apparently, the bloke that got the jobs didn't even apply, they just rung him after the other interviews and basically asked if he wanted it!

Couldn't believe it. Our mananger basically asked if anyone wanted to complain about it but that if we did, our grievance would be against her as she was the chair of the panel. Basically it was a thinly veiled warning not to complain.

Another internal vacancy has arisen in the department that does court action. Right up my street but rumours are already rife that someone has been told that they have the position already, despite the advert only going out today!
I won't be applying and making a fool of myself if that's the case.

Anyway, how has your day been? X

OMG that is absolutely shocking hun - what a disgusting state of affairs. How the hell are you supposed be encouraged to apply for jobs if thats what happens!!

Im fine hun spent the day sorting out the spare room and then had Daughter and Son in Law here for tea.

Exactly, it's so demoralising. I'd rather take a small pay-cut and go and work back for a smaller organisation again who care more about their staff.

Productive day sorting out the spare room then! Are you decorating or just having a sort-out? X

Just having a sort out, although it does need decorating lol. When Andrea and Rob moved out their room kind of became a dumping ground for holiday cases etc. I can actually see the floor now lol

Lol sounds like my 'office' - a desktop computer gathering dust as I usually use Laptop of working from home, and then everything that I keep meaning to put away but never get around to!

Can come do mine if you want lol x

So...today my quote came back from Beautful Beings, a company that arranges cosmetic surgery in Prague.
I'd like a mini-tummy tuck and a thigh lift as I'm starting to worry about the loose skin that is coming in those area.
Tummy is not too bad but the tops of my thighs is quite loose.

PT and OH think it will tone up with time but I'm dubious.
Then again, I'm also dubious about surgery abroad.
Think I'll give it time to see if it improves before making a final decision.

Anyone else suffers with loose skin?

Anyway, todays food:
HExA = 40g Reduced Fat Cheddar
HExB = 5 Scan Bran

BREAKFAST:
Banana and a Cuppa

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Beetroot, Spring Onions, Radish, Cucumber, Tomatoes, Sweet Pepper and Pickled Jalapeno's
Mullerlight

DINNER:
Chicken topped with Tomato Puree and Cheese (HExA) with Jersey Potatoes, Broccoli, Carrot, Courgette and Green Beans

SNACKS:
SB Fruit Cake (6 syns)
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 6 SYNS

Me hon I have accepted it as part if my journey but exercising as I go has reduced it loads more than I thought after losing 12st 5.5

Of course I don't mind you commenting. And thank you for reading my diary.

I think a lot of 'dieters' have had some form of eating disorder in the past. Overcoming them is as much a psychological things as anything else.

Twins must be hard work, I take my hat off to you!

I wish you the best of luck on your journey - setting a good example to the children is something I can relate to, I never want my babies to have an issue with food or weight.

If I can help at all just shout.

Good luck xx

Awww thankyou very hard at the beginning there like two peas in a pod now i cant imagine having two children of different ages and imagine this been extremley hard but as mums you just do it.

I would definately hate them to have any food/weight related issues especially because of me so hopefully this can help in someways i know the mental side is up to me.

Thankyou for your support feeling positive for tommorow hopefully i can stay like this :)

Have a good day. Do you WI today or is it tomorrow?

Back