This time I will do it!!...

And over 12st! What an inspiration x

Morning! Have a good day too. I WI on Thursday so a few days left yet. Are you weighing today? X

WI this evening at 7.30. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I think I am on for a large gain - 2 take aways and 2 meals out along with desserts/chocolate and ice cream over the weekend!! Been doing SE for the other 5 days, so hopefully have managed some damage limitation - but who knows for sure!

Me hon I have accepted it as part if my journey but exercising as I go has reduced it loads more than I thought after losing 12st 5.5

WOW Gill, 12 and half stone is an awesome weight loss. you are a real inspiration. Well done xxx :wow:

WI this evening at 7.30. Keep your fingers crossed for me as I think I am on for a large gain - 2 take aways and 2 meals out along with desserts/chocolate and ice cream over the weekend!! Been doing SE for the other 5 days, so hopefully have managed some damage limitation - but who knows for sure!

I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Hopefully the SE days will counteract the other days.
If not, don't worry, it's only one week and we all have weeks where things crop up, it's part of life.
I think it's amazing that you got straight back to plan and SE, some people would've continued eating what they wanted for the whole week. So well done! X

Of course I don't mind you commenting. And thank you for reading my diary.

I think a lot of 'dieters' have had some form of eating disorder in the past. Overcoming them is as much a psychological things as anything else.

Twins must be hard work, I take my hat off to you!

I wish you the best of luck on your journey - setting a good example to the children is something I can relate to, I never want my babies to have an issue with food or weight.

If I can help at all just shout.

Good luck xx

Thankyou for your lovely words ill feel better when i see my first loss already worrying ive eaten too much. Twins is definately hard but they play together all the time i imagine two children at different ages been really hard but where mums we just do it however hard x

I've just had a look at this thread too. OMG what a difference!

Nightmare hun!

The man they employed in work has said he now doesn't want the job due to the controversy.

So now, our whole team is being moved rooms, and are being put under out big boss to manage.

Total disaster. I just cannot abide the company anymore. Just want out x

Today's food:

HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = 2 Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix (HExB) and Milk (HExA)

LUNCH:
Apple

DINNER:
Batchelors Hi-Veg Garlic and Mushrooms Pasta n Sauce made with 170ml Whole Milk (6 syns) with added Garlic and Mushrooms

SNACKS:
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 6 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

Nightmare hun!

The man they employed in work has said he now doesn't want the job due to the controversy.

So now, our whole team is being moved rooms, and are being put under out big boss to manage.

Total disaster. I just cannot abide the company anymore. Just want out x

What a total and utter bloody farce!!! I cant blame ya for being unsettled now - if they had given it to someone who wanted it and could do it in the first place there wouldnt have been a problem grrr. Sorry its turned out pants for you hun xx

I can well imagine hun, surely the management must see that too?? I just hope something better turns up for you. x

OMG I didn't gain ..... I lost 3.5lbs :eek: finally got my 4 stone award and SOW! Am totally in shock!

Back