This time I will do it!!...

Ill be right behind you supporting you hun but unfortunately I wont be 100% due to being away until Friday - In going to do my very best food wise but there will be alcohol involved.

You can do it hun you have done it before. Good luck for the interview you deserve to get the job ill keep everything crossed for you x

Thanks hun.

Hope you enjoy your romantic trip away! X

I am drawing a line
---------------------------------
100% for me this week. I am away from Friday night through to Sunday, and will do what I can during that time. This week I am going to try success express and see if I can catch up. Feel like I have been stuck at nearly 4 stone loss for weeks and week. No more that is it! That shiny sticker is mine xxxx

Fab positive attitude hun.

I'll join you! A 100% week and new shineys for us both.
I feel blergh after eating rubbish food the past few days.
Time to throw myself into the gym and back to plan.

C'mon hun, we can do it x

I am there with you. Lets get this weight off once and for all. A shiny sticker for us both. I am here for you if you need anything. 100% commitment and 100% focus xxx

We are a lovely family :)

Well, went to the gym and my Personal Trainer had a right go at me - why do I eat junk if I'm working so hard in the gym, defeats the object etc...

And he's right. Why am I eating flipping cookies? 2seconds of pleasure against the endless feeling of happiness and self-confidence that losing weight gives me.

So, I consider my butt well and truly kicked back onto plan. X

Lol good on you x

Oh he was. But maybe I needed to see my 'sabotage' through the eyes of some that is there to help me be who I want to be.

Came home and tried my bikinis on ready for holidays, on his advice, and I'm not 100% happy yet so need to plough back on.

Got cherries as my snack tonight. Will have to take my weight at WI and move on.

How has the start to your fortnight off been? X

Take a pic in them now and after hon so you can see the difference

I will join you, I am no longer gonna go to class due to the fact of the amount it costs each week etc

How was your day today? I have been uber- good so far fruit salad for breakfast, crab salad for lunch, some muller light and dinner is planned as a chicken Caesar salad. I am determined to get the next 2.5 off by Tuesday and my new sticker.

Your day looks great!

I've done okay today - mullerlight for breakie and salad for lunch. Just deciding what to have for dinner.

We can do it! We both need 2.5lbs off x

Added a large mushroom baked with Philli to the salad. snacking on my super free mango - gorgeous but messy. If I get hungry later will have my hi fi. Off to polish my halo today

Sooo...got an interview for that promotion I applied for. Interview is at 9:30am tomorrow morning and now I'm wondering why I applied for it and am nervous about the interview.

Went to the gym today and had a nose-bleed on the Rowing Machine. Had an awful headache since Monday so hoping it'll help with that.

Today's food:
HExA = 170ml Whole Milk
HExB = Weetabix Bar

BREAKFAST:
Mullerlight

LUNCH:
Salad - Mixed Leaves, Spring Onions, Sweet Peppers, Cucumber, Celery, Beetroot, Eggs & New Potatoes

DINNER:
Batchelors Garlic and Mushroom Hi-Veg Pasta n Sauce made with HExA and with added Mushrooms and Garlic

SNACKS:
Cherries

TOTAL SYNS = 0
Exercise - Gym

you will be fine, is it better hours/more money etc

Same hours and only £1,000 more a year for a lot extra work.

Just know that my company likes people who don't have kids and don't question things. I have two babies and constantly question policy/procedures to try to get best practice x

Good luck with the interview tomorrow. Will keep my fingers crossed for you. Food looks great for today as well - so go and polish your halo too xxx

Back