This time I will do it!!...

Anju - good luck. Sure you'll have fab results x

Happy Friday xxx nearly the weekend. Have you got any plans?

Yay! The Friday feeling!

Not really, probably take the kids out. Have to pick my parents up from the airport at 3am in the morning lol x

wow, no lie in for you! where are they flying from?

Bad day :-(.

Back on it tomorrow - OH has just reminded me that we go away for the weekend on 28th Aug for our wedding anniversary and I'd love to be closer to target by then.

10lbs left - although its probably a bit more after today!

Need to stop yo-yoing over the same few lbs.

Head back in it tomorrow, least I've still been going to the gym to minimise
the damage.

Ramblings over...

If you dream it you can do it!

Its a new day tomorrow hun - good on ya for still going to the gym. Ive not been in long, I went to the opening of the Sunderland Air Show, walked there and back 35 mins each way whoop and lots of walking whilst there

Off the wagon again :-(

Think I need a fews days break, back to the Drs Tuesday to check my iron levels, feeling really rough so wouldn't surprise me if it's low again.

Maybe that's why I'm craving sweet things to try to give myself some energy? I dunno.

Off to bed now, head pumping and I feel awful x

hope you are feeling better soon xxx

Just fed up hun. With myself really.

Have spent today chucking/eating all the junk food in the house.

New week, new start tomorrow. Aim is to get to target ASAP and then work on maintaining, keeping at the exercise to tone everything up. Just got to try to stick to plan.

Finding it so hard at the mo. x

9lb to target?? Would it be so bad to call target now and take the pressure off a little? Your putting yourself through the mill at the minute and with your job being horrible calling target might help a little. Just a thought hunni. Lots at my class have done this and then find they start losing again once the pressure is off, ive evne thought of doing it myself. Im going to WI this week see how ive done as im fed up either STS or gaining I feel like ive not had a loss for weeks.

You've hit the nail on the head. As soon as I think 9lbs left I feel pressure and if I step on the scales and it isn't what I want to see then I go off the rails.

Maybe I'll just call target.

I know how you feel hun, my weight has been virtually the same - up and down the same few lbs - since end of Feb! X

You have done so well I bet after all this time you actually want to reach target, don't you? Either way you have done brilliantly so I'm with you and whatever you want to do ;)

You have done so well I bet after all this time you actually want to reach target, don't you? Either way you have done brilliantly so I'm with you and whatever you want to do ;)

Thank you! I do want to reach target but I feel I'm pressurising myself to do it at the mo and that's causing me to derail and have huge binges.

I've had this weekend off and maybe it's now out of my system, I am looking forward to getting back to plan tomorrow , just hope I can stick to it.

On the other hand, I've still been going to the gym and it annoys me that I'm doing all that hard work in the gym to blow it on food.

New week tomorrow, I'll take it a day at a time and see how it goes.

Thank you all for your support x

Will do. Just want to feel in control and 'normal' around food if that makes sense and feel that I either pile the pressure on myself to lose or go mad and binge x

It does make sense hun and I know how you have struggled in the past. Could you have a word with your C? is she very supportive?

She's useless, never responds when I text and has hardly any time to talk when I WI.

I did think of changing group but decided last week to try doing it myself for a week or two and see how I go - miserably so far lol.

OH has mentioned tonight that he's noticed I'm eating a lot this weekend and seem down, think he's concerned as he knows my 'cycles' with food.
Have told him I want to get back to plan tomorrow so he's promised to help and has made savoury rice to go to work for lunch bless him.

Ultimately, it's down to me, only I can help myself.
Will try to do a 100% day, just one at a time and see how I go for a week.
At least I've kept the exercise up - a minimum of 4 days a week. Proud of myself for that at least x

Back