This time I will do it!!...

Hectic day in work.

Seem to be finding it harder and harder to be able to find time to fit the gym in at the moment. I need to make time as I do enjoy it once I'm there and it is helping to tone everything up.

So, food today:
HExA = nothing
HExB = 35g Porridge

BREAKFAST:
Magic Porridge (HExB) with Blueberries

LUNCH:
Pineapple
Melon and Grape Medley

DINNER:
Cassserole thing - Peppers, Mushrooms, Onion, Chicken, Veg Stock, Mixed Beans with Rice

SNACKS:
Diet Energy Drink

TOTAL SYNS = 0 SYNS

How have you been feeling today? With everything you have had going on its no wonder you are finding it harder to get to the gym.

Evening hun glad your feeling better today despite the lack of hours. I hope you manage to keep up the gym sessions I can tell how much you enjoy them x

Thanks hun. May have to book an 'appointment' or two in my diary and skive work to go but I'll make time. Lol.

How was your Monday? X

Monday not too bad. Went to work and aqua fit, nothing exciting. WI today, taster and Woman of the Year! Been a bit blue looking at old photos. Even my daughter said that there were very few of me from the last 5 years and if I am in the photo I am hiding with one child either side of me! What have I done to myself! It is sad to look at the children's birthday parties and not be in any single photo because I had volunteered to take the photos -again! :sigh:

I know the feeling Anju. I have very few pics of me and the kids as well. It's sad but your doing something about it. Over the next few years there will be loads!

So does that mean you had Woman of the Year?! That's amazing :)

And well done on going to Aquafit! I'm finding it harder and harder to find the time to fit the gym in x

Morning (just) hope you are well and all :)

Absolutely LOVE the poem!! Genius

And stick at the gym chick :)

I haven't been for a few weeks and I'm starting to get withdrawal symptoms now

Woman of the Year is tonight, so dont know whether to dress up or go as normal?!?

I am really enjoying aqua fit, been going twice a week for a few months. Going to add in the vibro plate/power plate for some resistance work in the gym from next week. Hopefully this will help with the toning up and get rid of the wobbly bits/loose skin.

Woman of the Year is tonight, so dont know whether to dress up or go as normal?!?

I am really enjoying aqua fit, been going twice a week for a few months. Going to add in the vibro plate/power plate for some resistance work in the gym from next week. Hopefully this will help with the toning up and get rid of the wobbly bits/loose skin.
Dress up be proud, I'm sure you will get your photo taken.

:cross: let's see. Thank you xx

Go smart but not too smart. You don't want to be the only one dressed up but want to look like you've made an effort as well.

I'm sure the vibro plate/aquafit will help. Keep at it xx

Busy day today!
Not long til WI day now and am starting to get nervous! Would really love 3.5lbs off but I know thats a big ask.
Guess I'll have to wait and see.

So, today's food:
HExA = 350ml Skimmed Milk
HExB = 2x Weetabix

BREAKFAST:
Weetabix (HExB) with 170ml Milk (Part HExA)

LUNCH:
Huge Melon Medley

DINNER:
2x Egg and SW Chips

SNACKS:
2x Bacon Crisps (13 syns)
Diet Energy Drink (0.5 syn)

TOTAL SYNS = 13.5 SYNS
Exercise - Gym

Back