This time I will do it!!...

Hopefully. New bosses tend to like to make their make so hopefully she'll stamp it out x

Morning all, how are you feeling today. i am still bit bloated but not as bad as yesterday so gonna take it easy on foods and stay clear of eggs lol

Lol!
Well, had to go to Brecon for work today. On the way I stopped at MC Donalds to get a 'coffee' and a breakfast fell into my mouth at the same time.

Was so annoyed with myself and it then led to a chocolate binge, and homemade quiche... (Called into parents on way)

On the way up to Brecon I was cursing myself and my own stupidity. To blow it when I'm so close to my next goal.
Then I saw the scenery - beautiful and had a calming effect.
Okay so I messed up, but it's one day, I'm going to have days when I mess up. Learning to get back on the wagon is the hard bit but I will do it.

I know I'll gain this week, but I need to accept that and move on.

Here goes x

Don't beat yourself up about it hun we all have these days. When I was researching binging someone made a point of how healthy slim people overeat but they don't make a big deal of it they just forget about it and carry on eating a normal diet and they where saying because in your head your on a diet so therefore sabotaging your self further.

Your really good at getting back on plan it baffles me why the mental battle is so hard.

Thanks hun. It does seem to be a constant mental battle when your in a binge episode. I've realised that my binges often come in waves - nothing and then a few at once. And it usually happens when I'm close to a goal, like self-sabotage.

I will go to WI on Thursday to assess the damage and will do a 100% day tomorrow and just take it one day at a time again.

Honestly, it's like recovering from an addiction x

Stop beating yourself up about it. One day, 2 meals vs a whole week of being good may not necessarily lead to a gain. Keep the syns low, look at some super speed foods and stay 100% and you may be able to turn this around to a maintain. Good luck xxx

Lol!
Well, had to go to Brecon for work today. On the way I stopped at MC Donalds to get a 'coffee' and a breakfast fell into my mouth at the same time.

Was so annoyed with myself and it then led to a chocolate binge, and homemade quiche... (Called into parents on way)

On the way up to Brecon I was cursing myself and my own stupidity. To blow it when I'm so close to my next goal.
Then I saw the scenery - beautiful and had a calming effect.
Okay so I messed up, but it's one day, I'm going to have days when I mess up. Learning to get back on the wagon is the hard bit but I will do it.

I know I'll gain this week, but I need to accept that and move on.

Here goes x

Like you say, it's one day out of many and we all have days where we slip up. All we can do is move on from them and not let them turn into a bad week and thats exactly what you're doing, so well done :) you've done so well and it's perfectly fine and acceptable to have days where we aren't quite on plan x

Evening hun - I hope your feeling better in yourself now. Whats done is done tomorrow is a new day hun you can still limit any possible damage before Thursday. You are doing great look at the positives rather than 1 negative day. You can still get that mini target on Thursday x

Thanks both.

I'm preparing myself for a gain on Thursday - just to be on the safe side. I do tend to get upset with a gain unless I rationalise it! Lol

I guess I'm only human. X

If u think about it logically - super skinny people have McDonald's breakfast and don't just balloon to a size 32!! U are ok to have meals 'off' without gaining tonnes!

You will be fine! :) xx

If u think about it logically - super skinny people have McDonald's breakfast and don't just balloon to a size 32!! U are ok to have meals 'off' without gaining tonnes!

You will be fine! :) xx

Fair point! I guess Kel is right, as I know I'm on a diet, I think I'm off the wagon.

Your right though. Thank you x

Came to find your diary!

Don't worry about the McDonald's, we've all done it, and guess what, we didnt shoot back up to our starting weight! It is rubbish when you get a gain off just the one off plan meal though. Happened to me a few times! Xx

Came to find your diary!

Don't worry about the McDonald's, we've all done it, and guess what, we didnt shoot back up to our starting weight! It is rubbish when you get a gain off just the one off plan meal though. Happened to me a few times! Xx

Heya hun. Thanks for finding me :)

I lose weight quickly and I gain it quicker so expecting a gain.
Like you said, we've all done it and I'll probably do it again at some point.

Back on the wagon for a 100% day tomorrow x

Back