This time I will do it!!...

Hiya..

Do u mind me asking ya wot sort of exercises do u do?? Im getting my head round the eating side of things... i widnt b able 2 go 2 gym. I work fulltime + im on my own with my son. Hes nearly 11. Was thinking mayb going out walking a few evenings with him on his bike...?? Mayb??
Hi glitzy
I go out for a walk with my kids, usually about an hour. I try to get the dinner in the oven and then walk and catch up on their school day. My daughter loves to dance to a wi fit game, exercise DVD or hula hoop with me. None of these things cost much at all and are great for both the exercise element and bonding! Good luck xxx

Hiya..

Do u mind me asking ya wot sort of exercises do u do?? Im getting my head round the eating side of things... i widnt b able 2 go 2 gym. I work fulltime + im on my own with my son. Hes nearly 11. Was thinking mayb going out walking a few evenings with him on his bike...?? Mayb??

Hi,
Going on a bike ride with your son would be great exercise, and quality time together. My children are a lil young for that at the mo.

I go to the gym and have a Personal Trainer. We do things like running, boxing, cycling... And then some weight based exercises with kettle bells for toning. And lots of sit-ups lol.

Well done on looking to add some exercise into the plan. I know how hard it is to fit in - I too work full-time and have two children. But I have noticed a difference in my figure now I've started.

Good luck x

Hiya..

I go out on bike with my sons sometimes or walking (try adding geocaching in to keep him motivated) or swimming also tennis and badminton are things we have tried over the summer.
I like to keep things varied to hold interest and keep my body on its toes lol

What's geocaching?
Looking forward to mine being old enough to do all those things without me having to carry them when they fall asleep lol x

Ooh that sounds different, never heard of it before.

Sound the sort of thing OH would get mad into.

So how do you actually do it? Sorry you've piqued my interest now :) x

Its a great family thing to do all of us love it even the kids!
If you check out the geocaching website theres loads of info on there and if you put your postcode in etc you can see how many there are near you and other places you go etc xx

I think I've seen these is it just barcode things that you scan and there in all different places.

Just looking at the website. You have to set up a profile and then navigate yourself to one of the sites. Then you can sort of log that you've found it and have been there.

Hope I've grasped it right.

OH is still researching lol x

Just looking at the website. You have to set up a profile and then navigate yourself to one of the sites. Then you can sort of log that you've found it and have been there.

Hope I've grasped it right.

OH is still researching lol x

I've just had a quick look but will look more into it 2mo
It looks great for the kids one of the locations is a forest near my house xx

Ooooh, I have just looked as well. I have been thinking of ways we could do more family orientated 'active' things and this would be perfect x

I think I've seen these is it just barcode things that you scan and there in all different places.

Don't think thats the same thing, these tend to be hidden and are usually small containers which just have a piece of paper in that you can log you have been there on and maybe odd little bits for the kids to nose at to keep them interested.
We haven't done it for a while but I'd love to get back out there!

morning, hope that you are well & that you have a good anniversary xx

Back