This time I will do it!!...

Men?! Honestly, if I thought he's leave and if I could buy him out of the house then he would be gone.

Sad to stay with someone for financial reasons. X

Things really that bad hun? Here if you wana chat xx

Thanks all. He's a complete D!ck lately.

He's just spoken to his son who he hasn't seen for a year as he argued with his mother. They've arranged to go to the cinema on Wednesday with a view to spending a fee hours together every Wednesday. That is fine.

OH then said that he wants to take our children to meet him etc...
My point is Aaron hasn't seen him since he was 2 and Freya has never met him.
I don't want people in and out of their lives confusing them. It's hard enough explaining he's their brother as it is.

I said that when OH has re-built the relationship with his son, then we can slowly re-introduce contact with our children. I don't want to cause any distress.

OH has declared he'll introduce them when I'm at work as he's the primary care giver to our children and will make decisions about them himself!

WTF! They are my children as well. I am allowed an opinion and have their best interests at heart!!!

Am I being unreasonable? X

Id have said exactly the same as you hun - hes being very unfair to Aaron and Freya. If hes not seen his son for a year they will have some catching up and bonding to do too. Grrr why cant men see sense like us

Thanks both. I'm not saying no, just that they need to repair their relationship first and introduce them slowly to the kids.

Aaron doesn't like change - when my Brother split from his partner, Aaron cried solidly for weeks as he missed her. I don't want someone in and out.

Ah! Just told OH what I've just told you all and now he's doing the silent treatment. Fab - nice and quiet to watch tele :) x

Your suggestion is a 100% right hun. He's rushing into something that will take time. He's not considering your kids but he's also not considering his other sons feelings. He's probably going to find it really overwhelming to get to know his dad again I did & I was 18.

Let him stew I'm sure he will see sense in the morning xx

Back